Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
O
O
Michele,
I have ordered the book and hope to have it today or tomarrow. I have read DB several times and keep finding new things. I am looking forward to this. Even though my D is moving forward, I see many possitve changes in the R between my wife and I. I believe she is really starting to wonder if this is truely what she wants. Time will tell and even if the D happens, I am optomistic about my future with her because of the self analysis I am doing and changes for me. It certainly changes our steps in a positive way.

I would like to be in the club as well.
Thanks,
Tracy

TR
D
D
Michele,

Just got your book a couple of days ago. I'm enjoying it so far and can't wait to finish it up. Would love to join your book club. We learn something new every day.

Mary

Jen Offline
Michele:

I ordered your book from amazon yesterday and received notification that it was shipped today. I'm looking forward to it, even though I may be filing for divorce on Tuesday. My H says he wants D and doesn't love me any more, but refuses to leave the house. I'm trying to pry him out of the house to give us both space and hopefully make him see how much he's lost when he's no longer living at home.

I don't have much hope for saving my marriage at th is point, but perhaps your new book will give me the hope I'm looking for.

I want to be a mamber of the book club. Thanks for your books and this bb.

Jen

S
S
Hi!

I got the book on 2 days ago and am a bit more than halfway through. I am very happy with it so far and would definately like to join the club. Thanks Michele!

Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks everybody. I'm glad you're enjoying your reading so far. I am really looking forward to your questions and comments next week! See ya soon.
Michele

The Divorce Buster
R
R
Hi Michele,<P>I've picked up Divorce Remedy a couple days ago and am just about finished with it. I can't apply step three because W really doesn't want to do anything for me or OR right now. My questions is about the example couple you used in Ch. 5, p 99, Garth and Lena. I'm pretty much in the same boat as them, W wonders if she would miss me. In their case should Garth have let her move out? In my case I would be the one who would have to leave.

I've done the 180 and she's noticed. Is it better to stay under the same roof and try to apply your techniques?<P>Thanks,<BR>-r<p>[This message has been edited by reachingout (edited 09-01-2001).]

J
J
I love the book so far. I am at the point were I need to start writing my goals down. It is hard to write these goals down as I asked my husband to move out and he did. Now I am questioning that decision.
I guess my first question would be as to whether I should suggest to my husband to read this book? Is it even woth it as he is not living in the house anymore?

Thanks Michele.

U
U
Do I need to do anything to join the book club or just post in this forum?

Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Starting next week I will open a new thread for everyone to post questions. I will also lay out some of the guidelines for discussion. All you need to do to participate is read the book. That's it!
Michele

The Divorce Buster
D
D
I just finished the book and picked up a lot of great information. Have questions, but will wait for your new thread.

Thanks,

Mary

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard