Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79406 04/01/02 04:59 AM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Here's another one!

Michele, Wow what can i say. Your book saved my marriage, and has shown me how to become a better husband, father, person. My wife, Cathy, asked for a divorce on Jan. 14th, we went to see a counselor on the 22th on Jan. Cathy's goal was to leave me, and mine was to stay together, The therapist gave me her card and wrote on it your name and your books. Funny thing is, Cathy was thinking the counselor was telling me how to deal with her leaving me. Both of us had two different meanings for that meeting. Well we didn't go back, but i read your book "The Divorce Remedy" and it saved us. I would read it everyday, the 7 step program, the letters of hope, i cried alot, lost hope alot, she told me she didn't love me anymore, i was fake, you name it we said it.

It took me 9 weeks to here her say, i want to work on things! I followed your book step by step, and you saved us!! My brother asked me last week, how does it feel to save your marriage, wow its great! Thanks Michele, i couldn't have done it without your book, and the many letters from all the people in your book, many times i found the only hope i had was by reading your book and letters from others. Guess what, now my wife is reading your book also, its great! We now have the same goal---to be together---WOW Thanks

The Divorce Buster
#79407 05/06/02 12:45 AM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
^

The Divorce Buster
#79408 07/05/02 01:38 PM
^

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
#79409 12/02/04 03:00 PM
^

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard