Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79398 03/05/02 08:11 PM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Marlene is in the beginning of her marriage-saving journey, but oh, what a start it is! I love it.
Hello Michele, I recently read your book The Divorce Remedy and it really opened my eyes about some things. Before I read your book, for a while I was seriously considering divorcing my husband, or at the least, getting a separation. I was thinking I had tried everything and it's just no use. Then I read your book, and you know what, it was like a light came on for me. I realized that no, I hadn't tried everything, far from it as a matter of fact. I also admitted something to myself that I didn't want to admit, I am part of problem, it is not just my husband that is the problem. To be honest, in my heart, I always knew that I was part of the problem, but I just didn't want to admit it. Your book has had an amazing affect on me. I always thought that as you put it in your book, it takes two to tango, but you made it clear in your book that that is not true, and you're right. Since I am part of the problem, I am going to have to be the one to work on our marriage. So !
I am planning on doing everything that you suggested in your book. I am going to follow the plan. Hopefully it will work, if not, at least I will honestly be able to say that I tried. Thank you Michele. Your book made me see things in a new light, made me realize things. Thank for writing this book. Thank you for teaching us, showing us, that marriages CAN be saved, that it doesn't have to lead to or end up in divorce. Thank you Michele. Your book is an inspirtation to us all, and so are you.

Sincerely,

Marlene

The Divorce Buster
#79399 05/06/02 12:44 AM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
^

The Divorce Buster
#79400 07/05/02 01:41 PM
^

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
#79401 12/06/04 04:07 PM
^

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard