Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79384 11/30/01 03:27 AM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Michelle

This is the letter I wanted to write a long time ago, but because this or that, i kept postponing it. I am a trully beleiver of saving marriages, and even if I live in another country i found out about you and your divorce busting techniques. I kept my faith, I followed your advices, i used your techniques and now I am back on track again

"H" tells me everyday that he adores me and we sleep hugging each other everynight. I had been married for19 years and "H" had a very addictive affair that was very painful for me and my two children because this woman also got pregnant and had a kid, I do not need to tell you the devastation we went trough. But I went to therapy, I read your forums for 1 year and bought most of your books, and suddenly things started to turn my way(He never left home)...suddenly the "I "love you but Feel empty inside with you", the "It was a mistake to marry you" the "I want to get out of this marriage" .....turned into "I adore you" "I have so much fun with you" "you are a wonderful woman" "you are so pretty" "I want to spend the rest of my life with you" " I adore my children" "You are the best mom"

Michelle, for all of these I am trully greatful with you,I just wanted you to know I became a success story!!! now we have been married for 22 years!!!!my life is so much fuller and richer now, we got in loved again. He became a better father, a better husband, ....a better friend and person for the rest of the world. We are leaving the pain and devastation behind...He asks about you too.

Happy Thanksgiving weekend.

Best regards,
Marcia

P.S. Today, for my birthday, he gave a new wedding ring and a brand new car!

The Divorce Buster
#79385 02/13/02 04:17 AM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
^

The Divorce Buster
#79386 11/23/04 09:07 PM
^

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard