Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79146 03/25/01 11:44 PM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Here's some good news.
Well....I am so happy today I dont know where to begin, thought this called for a new thread. I was just settling in to a night of bad tv and spaghetti, when my H called. He was sounding very down in the dumps, poor guys server was down and he couldnt get online(whatever!) He spent ten minutes telling me how the friends on the puter mean alot to him, he knows they are not real but still enjoys his time with them. I didnt say much. He then tells me hes been getting his priorities straight, i didnt ask, he didnt offer. So he asks to come over...I hesitate...put him on hold then agree to it. He shows up a couple hours later and I am dressed to kill and headed out...."oh, thought you couldnt make it" very pleasant....let me call and push my date back. He is a bit puzzled. We sit down and chat, or rather he chats....keeps giving me long looks...I keep talking about light topics. he then bursts out that he is jealous. My H has never ever been jealous. he says it is a weird feeling for him. I still dont say much. I dont know how he started it but he reached over and took my hand....said I have been such a fool. Today I just had a breakthrough and I realized how much I love you, have alwys loved you, will never stop. I want to be a father to our son....I just dont know where to start...youre this new woman, who intrigues me and I have fallen in love all over again. WILL YOU MARRY ME? So my hearts about to come out of mouth here guys!!! But somehow I keep my crap together....smile at him, tellhim lets go slow and see what happens. I did this because jumping in and throwing my arms around him would make him think there is no more work to be done with us. He is just accepting some responsibility and he needs to keep on doing this. So I think he is gonna start from scratch with me, really date me and wooooo me I got up this AM and left before he did (very unusual) he needs to be kept a bit in the dark still, however I did break down and say I love you. I had no idea last night would end up like this....completely out of the blue.
Without this BB and Michele I have no doubt I would be Divorcing right now. I also had a very special angel with me the past week who has guided me to where I am right now....thank you thank you thank you. This journey of mine is no where near over, perhaps it is just starting, so I am gonna be here for awhile to work on myself and my NEW marriage Thanks all you wonderful people!!!

Love
Z

The Divorce Buster
#79147 05/30/01 09:16 AM
~***~

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
#79148 07/29/01 06:14 PM
~****~

Michele Weiner-Davis

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
#79149 11/19/01 02:34 AM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
^

The Divorce Buster
#79150 02/13/02 04:23 AM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
^

The Divorce Buster
#79151 05/06/02 12:41 AM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
^

The Divorce Buster
#79152 07/05/02 01:50 PM
^

Michele Weiner-Davis

#79153 12/14/04 06:46 PM
^

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard