Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79133 06/07/01 02:55 AM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
I had to write to you Michele and tell you how you and your book saved my marriage. My H and I were separated for the 2nd time last year and I was sure it was the end. I am the one who ended it. He didn't want it to end but went along with what I wanted or at least what I thought I wanted. We had been in counseling before together and alone but it never helped. Now after being back together for 5 months I can honestly say that my marriage is better than it ever was in all our 12 years of marriage. I suffer depression which is what caused most of the problems. I had become more and more negative over time and he started working all the time and drinking to escape. I found a counselor through your site and we went to him for only about 3 months and he really helped. Your book and our counselor helped us start looking at the good in each other and we learned not to pay attention to the bad. It's amazing how a little attitude adjustment can make such a difference. I was !
definitely the Walkaway wife but never will I walk away again. I never thought that I could really make a difference in our marriage. I always believed that it was up to both of us which is true to a point. Both have to want the marriage but it only takes one to make things better if done correctly. As I changed he changed too without me nagging as he always said I used to do. I see how lucky I am to have a husband who loves me and I will never ignore that again. Thanks so much for all your help. My life has really started all over again and my children are much happier too. I will keep your book forever so I can go back and look at it from time to time so as not to forget what I learned. Thank-you so much!!!!

The Divorce Buster
#79134 07/29/01 06:13 PM
~****~

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
#79135 09/20/01 10:16 PM
#####

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
#79136 11/19/01 02:30 AM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
^

The Divorce Buster
#79137 11/19/04 08:43 PM
^^^

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard