A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#77998 - 06/19/03 10:41 PM Re: More on telephone consultations
Jamesjohn Offline

Loc: The GREAT Pacific Northwest
For our friends in England........

Quoting DALEJOSH:
IS THERE A ENGLISH WEBSITE EQUIVALENT OT THIS SITE?AS I WANT TO SPEAK TO SOME SORT OF COUNSELLOR.
THANKS

Quoting thesane1:
I also would of liked a Phone Consultation.

I am also in England, the other problem I have is H pays all phone bills, so A Call to the states would be so obviously stand out.

Quoting Virginia:
Dear DALEJOSH & thesane1,

Often people from England schedule telephone consultations with Divorce Busting Coaches. They have told me that it is possible to phone the US from England for as little as 5cents/minute -- i believe by using a prepaid phone card. (thesane1, this would probably work well for you because you could place the call from any location and it would not show up on your telephone bill.)

If you would like to schedule an appointment to speak with a Divorce Busting Coach, please give me a call at 815-337-8000 or email virginia@divorcebusting.com. I am usually in the office from 9:00am - 5:00pm central time, Monday-Friday. I look forward to hearing from you both - and I wish you well.

Virginia
Assistant to Michele Weiner-Davis

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

#77999 - 06/04/04 08:25 PM Re: More on telephone consultations
Jamesjohn Offline

Here's a post from rottzilla!

MSG FOR LAURIE THE DB COACH

Quote:

I had just one telephone consult with you, but wanted you to know that I am 90% there. H is back emotionally and committed to working on our M. It's all because of DBing and my wonderful, productive tele meeting with you.

Thank you, Laurie, I just didn't feel right not thanking you and I didn't know how else to get this msg to you. Hope you are online soon and see it.

#78000 - 07/09/04 02:49 PM Re: More on telephone consultations
Jamesjohn Offline

^

#78001 - 08/31/04 01:52 PM Re: More on telephone consultations
Virginia Offline

Loc: Divorce Busting Center USA
This from ARWEN:

"I emailed Virginia to find out if there was a SB therapist near me,and she replied promptly. Turned out there wasn't one in this state even! So I have talked to a DB coach by phone twice,and it's a great experience. Where else can you talk to a professional about your inner most thoughts and feelings-all while in your own home and in your PJ's!!!
It's a great service they offer.

If you do call a DB coach,it's better if you have a list of goals and stuff handy. Reread that section of DR,and you'll be better prepared for your session. Good luck!"

Transform your marriage with a 1-day or 2-day private intensive session with Michele.

A Divorce Busting Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Email virginia@divorcebusting.com or 303-444-7004 for more information or to get started right away.

#78002 - 10/19/04 07:30 PM Re: More on telephone consultations
Jamesjohn Offline

^^^^^

#78003 - 10/20/04 05:55 PM Re: More on telephone consultations
Virginia Offline

Loc: Divorce Busting Center USA
This from Tony -

"I want everyone at The Divorce Busting Center to know that Michele's book, The Divorce Remedy, helped me and my wife. We separated because she (WAW) wanted out. With the help of a DB Coach, and using Michele's principles, within about 6 months my marriage was back on track. I am very grateful that I found Michele's work. It is rare to find someone who is pro-marriage/relationship. This is in sharp contrast to most counselors, who are overwhelmingly, pro-divorce.

An unexpected benefit, when my mother-in-law saw that I had the book, Divorce Remedy, she borrowed it and it helped her and her husband stay together. Not only that, they passed it on to someone that they knew. I really the idea of that chain reaction."

Transform your marriage with a 1-day or 2-day private intensive session with Michele.

A Divorce Busting Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Email virginia@divorcebusting.com or 303-444-7004 for more information or to get started right away.

#78004 - 07/18/05 02:11 PM Re: More on telephone consultations
Jamesjohn Offline

(Originally posted on 04/02/03 by Michele)

Another letter today......
Dear Michele,

I am a recent recruit in the last four months to DB, but I wanted to take a moment and acknowledge the efforts of the entire DB team. Over the last few months I have read every book written by you, attended the KLA seminar in March, and been a huge "loiterer" on the DB BB.

I scheduled an appointment with a DB coach and was given the appropriate information to speak with Laurie yesterday.
Laurie was very upbeat, cheerful, attentive and provided a tremendous boost of PMA for me. She pretty much affirmed that I am following the fundamental DB principles successfully and she also raised a few points that I had not
thought about and promised to contemplate and act upon. And most of all CONTINUE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! We talked at length about the frustration level I am experiencing since I am an impatient person by nature. Laurie honestly stated the frustration will probably get worse before it gets better and to adjust my expectations and look for those baby steps and improvements and instead of seeking the grandiose gesture.

In her coaching, Laurie used her bright personality and insight to re-focus me on goal oriented approaches and I believe she helped position me so that there is the best possible change of success for the outcome of my marriage. She was able to balance my perspective as well as what my husband may be going through. I learned to look at a couple of situations through a "different set of eyes." She compassionately told me things I could be doing differently and provided some suggestions for retooling current efforts. She has a great sense of humor and we laughed several times throughout the consult. Especially in tense marital conflict it is hard to find someone who can balance the the anger, hurt, despair with the powerful tool of laughter. I felt much inspired and dedicated to DB efforts after our conversation. I look forward to speaking with her again the near future.

Thank you and all the others in your organization for providing a service that helps us all to stand up for and preserve the sanctity marriage.

#78005 - 10/25/05 04:35 PM Re: More on telephone consultations
Jamesjohn Offline

Quote:

I have been around here for a long time but don't post much anymore but I read a lot. I had a coaching session a few weeks ago and found it very helpful. I truly thought I had tried everything and the coach helped me get specific about my goals and the actual things I've tried. Then we were able to figure out a couple of new things to try. I'm not sure whether they're working yet or not because it's too soon to tell. My wife is hard to read. But I can tell you that it is giving me tremendous peace of mind to know that I'm making sure I'm doing this in the best way possible. I felt much better after hanging up and I will definitely do another coaching session in a week or two. I say go for it.
RHank

#78006 - 04/13/06 06:21 PM Re: More on telephone consultations
Jamesjohn Offline

Dear Anne -

I hear you say that you are "not the telephone consultation type of person". Perhaps you think that is true - however, I'd like to encourage you to give it a try before you jump to that conclusion. If you are the "I want to save my marriage" type, I know you will find your telephone consultation with a DB Coach to be inspirational, strategic, and very enlightening. Your DB Coach will help you come up with a detailed plan to get your marriage back on track...and give you concrete advice for your unique situation. Your DB Coach is highly skilled at working with you via the telephone. She has helped countless people save their marriages and keep their families together - and there's no reason you can't benefit from this highly skilled professional, as well. Give it a try. I know you will be pleased with the results.

I wish you the best.

Virginia Peeples
Assistant to Michele Weiner-Davis

#78007 - 06/29/06 07:54 AM Re: More on telephone consultations
Heart_Broken Offline

Loc: PA
I have a question about coaching.

The coaches work with you as an individual, to help you get on track to repair your marriage. If you happen to put your marriage together should you have yor spouse talk to a coach if they are willing and would they talk about what has been happening in the marriage or would they just work with the spouse as an individual not really knowing that the other person in the relationship had originally sought help through DB ? This might be confusing but I guess I am looking for an alternative to Marriage counsiling.
children S22 and S20
bomb 06/07/06

There is a glimmer of light, But it is hard to see through the intense fog.
9/13/06 The Fog is starting to lift.
11/10/06 She returned home
Getting Rocky again 4/02/07

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Virginia 

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004