Next Thread
Print Thread
#71513 05/23/00 05:26 PM
C
ChrisJ Offline OP
OP Offline
C
My Friends,

I have not posted in a while but I thought I would just share a thought or two for those of you who are asking whether the pain you are going through is all worth it.

My W and I have rebuilt a solid loving and wonderful marriage. It still requires constant attention, but that's what is required to have a a fulfulling relationship.

What we have decided is to choose to make each other happy each and every day by communicating our needs and wants. Once we made that decision it all became so easy, not like work, but like fun. We are developing tools and stratagies that help us cope with the pressures and stresses each of us faces that somehow transfer themselves into our relationship.

Six months ago I did not know that my marriage would be like this. I did know that I was willing to try to get here. I did know that I had faith in myself to try, to make my marriage and my W my priority. Once she accepted that I had changed that I loved her whatever road should chose to follow she also chose to try.

At first it was ackward, now it's fun

For those of you who are trying please remember it takes time and energy. There is no other way.

I wish you all success in what you choose. I wish you all the strength to follow your choice, to have faith in the outcome.

Chris

#71514 05/23/00 05:37 PM
C
C
Chris...
How awesome! What a wonderful post and thanks for keeping us up to date!
I hope to be where you are soon!
CONGATS and thanks for the encouragement!

#71515 05/23/00 05:43 PM
Chris,
I needed some inspiration today. I have gone dark and am getting darker and already am seeing a flicker. Thanks for the update.
Rondo

#71516 05/24/00 01:31 AM
Hi Chris,

Was wondering when we would see you again. So happy to hear that things are still moving in a positive forward direction.

You are a strong and faithful man! I wish you continued love and happiness w/your W.

Chelsea

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard