Hi All,

It has been a long time since I posted, but I just wanted to let you know that Dbing does work and to keep at it.

My husband left me in Sept 2003, he was in the middle of a depressive episode. I felt like my world was ending, but I was lucky and I found Dbing early in the piece.

Long story short, my husband moved home in Jan 04, not everything was OK, in fact it was very not OK for a long time and, due to my job we lived seperately until Apr 05 (I'm in the defence force and was posted where he could not join me). The difference with this time apart was it was still my home too and it was circumstance, not desire that had us living apart.

By the time we started living together full time, I can say that our relationship was back to where it should be. We finally had the relationship we deserved, not perfect, still needing maintainence, but with the love and care and priority it should have in both our lives!

Since then, things have only got better and better. We both took a month off work and travelled Europe. What a great time we had and once we returned home, I discovered we were expecting our first child! I cannot describe how overjoyed we both are and with the baby due in Apr 06, we have moved in to a new house and everything seems to be coming together.

I really believe, that my relationship with my husband was not fully recovered until Apr 05, yes it took that long! But it has been worth it. I am more content and comfortable and in love with my husband than I ever have been. I expect there will be other bumps in the road in the future, but I now finally after 8 years of marriage believe that our marriage is the one thing that is solid and that I can depend on it. Dbing has given me the skills, that I still practice in our relationship today, to deal with these bumps and to see them for what they are. It really does take one to tango and YOU can be the one that makes the difference.

I have to say thank you to all those on the board who helped to keep me sane and see me through those dark days. Also thank you Michele, you book saved me!

To all those working at saving their marriage, have hope and just keep Dbing, it works and I'm proof of that!!

Take care and good luck.

Lee

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!