Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Hi Jim,

That sounds great. What I'd give to hear "staying married". I think your LRT is going somehwere. I really think that her trip will help. She's already giving consideration to staying together. A good sign. You are doing such a great job.

Have fun with the kids. We're off to the Cape tomorrow although I'm not sure if it will be in one or two cars. But if he wants two I will drive myself. It's 104 miles door to door. Then I can actually leave early and beat the traffic at the bridge.

Isn't it nice that a little baby step can boost our PMA so high? I need a boost today. Maybe it's the weather.

I'll check in later.

Dotto

OP Offline
Dotto,

Trying not to make much out of anything she says, positive or negative. But the fact she said we'll probably see the kids through this school year makes me breath much easier (at least there is probably not an impending court battle).

Have a great time at the Cape. Hope the weather improves although my garden can certainly use the rain.

I'll bounce to your thread.

See ya

Jim

Jim,

I'm glad it appears no court case for you in the near future. That's good for all and as they say Time is our friend. You've been givena gift of time for the school year. Thats great. Now hopefully she will be receptive to you using this time to dazzle her with DB.

Dotto

Jim,

I just spent the whole morning reading through your thread. I get a little lost trying to figure out this site. But the good news is I found you. I don't really have any advice for you- even though I wish I did- maybe as I get better and more comfortable with this I will. I just wanted to offer my support and let you know that from what I have read you are doing an amazing job. I hope that as I progress through my trials and tribulations I can be as successful and strong as you have shown me.

Thank you for your kind words and wonderful advice. I will continue to follow your thread as there are MANY people that have great advice.

Everyday I learn something new therefore I consider myself enriched. ( kinda cheesy huh? )

Steph

OP Offline
Steph,

Thanks for visiting. You're amongst friends now. If you need to vent it's a great place to do it. You words can't be held against you .

I'll be in touch!

BTW - I've tried the search feature and it helps find a member or topic.

OP Offline
Now I lay me down to sleep....BIG YAWN (need a Graemlin for that). It's been a long 7 months.

Wanted to wish my DBing friends a great holiday weekend. I feel blessed to have found DR and this board. You may all be faceless but I feel like I've gotten to know some of you personally (there I go, getting misty now ).

Taking two of the kids camping tomorrow. Be back Monday.

Jim

Jim,

Have a great time and enjoy the kids> I'll check in after the weekend.

I too feel blessed with my friends at DB.

Dotto

Jim,

Check out KentS. He has great advice. Hope the weekend isn't too wet.

Dotto

OP Offline
Hey Dotto,

Checked out some of the KentS advice. Excellent tip ... thanks! I'll keep an eye out for him. Also noticed you had made a 'pledge' to not post quite so often. I hope our dialogue continues fairly frequently. But he is right...this board shouldn't be an escape. Nor are we licensed therapists. Still, it has it's place.

Not much to tell you. Back from camping. I enjoyed myself with S & D, W enjoyed herself with other D. Nothing has changed. She says very little about anything serious. Have no clue what she is thinking. But, I try my best to be nice, helpful, responsive, etc. Think she is probably just looking ahead to her trip. So am I actually.

Hope you had a good weekend. Be in touch!

Jim

Hi Jim,

Glad you had a good weekend. So did I. I'm keeping my PMA which makes it easier to get through the day. H really is an alien. He was his old self this weekend. He actually didn't detatch at home last night either. I know I have to detatch from him this week. It's so hard to do after having spent a really nice and close weekend. But if it will work, I'll do it.

I guess we just have to keep on the roller coaster ride. I promise I will continue to post here. I'm going to be working more which will limit my time during the day but I would miss my friends too much to stay away. Besides, I need all the support and help I can get.

When is the trip?

Dotto

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard