Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
B
(((((HopingForMiracles )))))
My husband is 35 and he is acting the same and said the same thing to me as your H. I read a lot (but not enough I think) about MLC and the more I read the more I think he is a mlcer.
H is a different person. And to the point I did think that he really really hated me and I must be a very bad person to make a person I love so much so miserable. And now H has a 21 ys old gf (we are not divorced) and he told me that he is very happy with her. So I step back to let him have his happiness because there is nothing I can do. Sad... here is my thread
I can only tell myself to hanging there for now
Love
Sufen

W
OP Offline
W
HopingForMiracles(HFM) I have heard many of the same words your H has said to you, My H also wanted a D, Told me he was NEVER coming home, Told Me that He needed to move out get his own place he thought things would be great, He did find his HOOKER(OW) they had thier fun for a year, But I guess he found the grass was not as green as he thought, he showed me alot of anger, and I also made all the mistakes, I cried, begged, told him how much I loved him, But Nothing I said made any difference his mind was made up, He was finished with the M, he was moving on and wanted me to do the same, Well I am here to tell you My H returned home this Past April, Now please don't get me wrong things are not great, He is still lost in LA LA LAND, But I am taking one day at a time, giving him the space he needs, and living my Life, when and if he wakes up he will know that I did support him, but that I also had to live my life for me..

My H also gave me the money to go see a Lawyer, He wanted out but my H also thought he could get a divorce for 99.00 26 years together he thought you went to a L office for about a hour and paid 99.00 and he would have his D...

SO you can see they are not dealing with a full deck, they are way way out there so the best thing you can do is NOW back off, go dim with him, do not take all his calls, do NOT show up at his place, I would not give him any cards, gifts or ILY'S for now, The best thing you can do is give him the space he needs, do NOT talk any more about how you feel about him, How much you love him, infact if you can get yourself detached from his drama, focus only on you and your children, and leave him be you will see the anger start to slow down..

It does take time to get the hang of dealing with these MLCERS but you will feel better about things the sooner you detach from him..

Hang in there
Lots of Hugs
Lisa

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

B
B
Bump

B
B

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~bump~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you.........
F
F
bump

You must grow in patience when you meet with great wrongs, and they will then be powerless to vex your mind. ---Leonardo da Vinci

Me:63 H:66
M:36 yrs
MLC, OW
Bomb: 1-2005
D: 6-2006
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

J
J
bumping for Falcon

So you plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers
W
OP Offline
W
Bump for eagle fan

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard