Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
Most definitely TW. It's quite a burden to be responsible for someone else's happiness.

And quite an impossible task.

This is another part of taking the pressure off your partner.

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!
Hello. Well, here I am on the last day of my LRT...and tomorrow the 4th of April is my "coming back into some light day" after 9 wks. of "black." And, I'm still trying to make some sense of it, and no one added to my threads, so here I am scanning and I find this. Yes, just what I needed to hear.

Why I believed in this DB stuff is: it works whether things work with the partner or not, the DBer still wins. So, I thought okay...I have nothing left to lose, and everything to gain.

So, thanks JJ for putting it so well, and SG for the thread, and for all the poster's remarks. [Big Grin] [Wink]

sgctxok Offline OP
OP Offline
Make this day your Masterpiece.

(this was a quote I received today. I think it's yours Georgina [Smile]

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
I've had that poem (IF) on my fridge for so long it's all yellowed. It's a great one.

I just said on Kent's thread that we need to re-evaluate and revamp our techniques as necessary too. What works at one point may not later as we evolve.

Bye guys. Hey SG, I did your homework but hadn't had a good time to post it. And then some really interesting stuff happened and I need to post some of that. Maybe tonite or not. Who knows.

sgctxok Offline OP
OP Offline
OK gurl, I'm waiting. [Big Grin]

JJ--

I'm reading this againn and just amazed at how wonderful it is... taking it to heart.

[ April 07, 2002, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: sgctxok ]

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
JJ,
Thanks again for the past posts to me. I've had a pretty depressing week and am now I'm on the upswing and I reread this post again. I need to read it everynight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It helps me remove the focus I place on myself for being bad and not worthy (which I know is not true) to "hey let him screw up and see that it wasn't me that caused it." I haven't been available to be the scapegoat for a while now for him, but I have been playing it out far too much in my mind this week.
Later,
Sweet Orange

sweet orange
^ [Cool]

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
Keeping this at the top. [Smile]

bumpin' time [Cool]

rearly - still smiling
quote:
People get so caught up in their drama they forget that Michele has a wicked sense of humor! And she give that upbeat spin on techniques all over her writing. Has anyone tried wearing groucho glasses while discussing something touchy?
I personally have 4 pair (in the event of violent rip-off and step on by aggrevated spouse, I have complete backup--redundancy is everything!

I haven't used them yet. Now that I'm back with my W and working on our M, I'm holding them in reserve for our first post-reuniting fight. I'll let everyone know the outcome, either from here (at home--yeah!) or from the Paradise Valley Hospital's computer....
Done

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard