Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
A
A
((DejaVu6)) - I've had a stalker here myself that actually required the moderators to get involved. It's not fun and we are fortunate to have kind caring people watching over us.

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells
D
DnJ Offline
D
Hello DV

Like the others have said, OW and XH are showing their true colours and the sand upon which their relationship is built.

Yes! Block her! She was and is non important, a symptom, an affair - nothing more.

If they cheat with you, they’ll cheat on you. (Ok, that sentence might be for spying eyes. smile )

I understand the need for you to not post for a while, and/or change names.

Do stay strong, and live full.

DnJ

Feelings are fleeting.
Be better, not bitter.
Love the person, forgive the sin.
job Offline
We have had a number of stalkers who come here and some have actually shown their hand by spilling the beans that they are lurking reading what has been written. That was very stupid of them to let you know what they were doing.

Don't let them win and keep you from posting. When you are ready, come back under a different user name. In fact, I would suggest that you set up a new account because if you just change your User Name, that new name will replace your old one in all of your posts. So, play it safe and set up a new account entirely.

Please do not stay away too long. If you opt to wait until after the holidays, we all understand.

Please take care of yourself.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
K
kml Offline
K
Hmmmm.... one also wonders how they knew? Did one of your kids mention that you were on this site? Or could your ex have installed tracking software on your computer? I’d get it checked out just to be safe.

And you know, why would an ex husband who is happy in his new relationship be spying on an ex wife that he is truly over? Jealousy over your new boyfriend? That’s probably what’s got OW’s panties in a bunch.

And if she’s read your posts, she knows that the lies he may have told her at the beginning of their relationship are lies.

Yeah sounds like the two of them deserve each other. Karma is a biatch. You just keep on going forward DV.

New Thread:

DejaVu's final thread

Last edited by job; 12/04/19 10:58 PM. Reason: added link to new thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard