Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
B
B
Originally Posted by sandi2
Sorry for my absence on the board. My H has been critically ill. I just didn't want any of you to think I had ditched you.
((hugs))

So sorry to hear that! I´ll pray for you and your husband and hope he gets well!

Me: 38
Stbxw: 35
No kids
Mini bd: February 6, 2019
ONS confirmed Sept 7, 2019
Told her to move out: September 8, 2019
W moved out: September 28, 2019
Divorce filed by me: September 23, 2019
H
OP Offline
H
Any ideas on how to make my wife miss me?

S
S
I have a few minutes to post, so I wanted to drop by your thread to share a few thoughts about your sitch. IMHO, the real estate deal should not have been a life changing event that led to breaking up the MR. I see your W as either being immature, or she was using the real estate deal as her platform to end the M.

I want to ask you a question. Do you know who the real HrtHsbnd is? Are you being your true self, or are you trying to be someone you think she wants?

Yes, I'd start by letting go of the emotional rope. Take your focus off her and the MR. Move forward with your life.
When you earnestly let go, she will know it.......and if there's a chance she could ever miss you, that's it. Why? B/c she can sense when she's lost her hold on you. When none of her little escapades work anymore, and when you stop rescuing her from consequences and just let her deal with the reality she's caused.

Do you live in your in-laws house, or do they live in your house? How long?

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
H
OP Offline
H
I’ll answer you in my new thread.

Originally Posted by sandi2
I have a few minutes to post, so I wanted to drop by your thread to share a few thoughts about your sitch. IMHO, the real estate deal should not have been a life changing event that led to breaking up the MR. I see your W as either being immature, or she was using the real estate deal as her platform to end the M.

I want to ask you a question. Do you know who the real HrtHsbnd is? Are you being your true self, or are you trying to be someone you think she wants?

Yes, I'd start by letting go of the emotional rope. Take your focus off her and the MR. Move forward with your life.
When you earnestly let go, she will know it.......and if there's a chance she could ever miss you, that's it. Why? B/c she can sense when she's lost her hold on you. When none of her little escapades work anymore, and when you stop rescuing her from consequences and just let her deal with the reality she's caused.

Do you live in your in-laws house, or do they live in your house? How long?

New Thread:

How To Treat Spouse With Children 2

Last edited by job; 07/07/19 03:13 PM. Reason: added link to new thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard