Lomac, sorry you find yourself here. I agree with the other advice, it's time to move back. You never should have moved out as I think you now know. So move back. If she needs space through separation then fine, SHE needs to do the work to make that happen. Your attitude to her should be "I would rather you stay here at home and work on the M, but if separation is what you want I will not try to stop you."

I want to withdraw my financial support (obviously I will still pay child support which is required in my country), is there anything from a DBing perspective that is should consider when withdrawing financial support?

When it comes to S and D, DR doesn't address it but you need to protect yourself. If you've been making payments to her and withdraw it, then expect a backlash. When she rants just listen and validate, but stand your ground. "That sounds very frustrating, this all must be quite difficult for you. But I need to protect myself and the kids financially and that is what I'm doing."

currently looking at options to buy her out of the house so the kids have some stability when they are with me.

Why? That's what divorce is for, to sort out the financials and she can't file for divorce for 2 years. Until then just get in the house, stay in the house and let her worry about how she's going to fund her desire to live somewhere else. It's not your problem, don't make it your problem.

Last edited by AnotherStander; 06/11/19 03:40 PM.

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57