Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
A
A
Originally Posted by SoTorn
My WW cheated with her boss. They were using company funds to finance their stays at these amazing resorts. OM and WW would think of any reason for her to have to travel and they would add two days on at a resort and expense it.

That sounds like something that will blow up in his face some day. It amazes me what people think they can get away with. All it takes is for him to get called in one time to explain why he booked 4 days for a 2 day business trip. So this guy cheats on his wife with married women AND funds his escapades on his company's dollar. There's got to be a special reserved spot in hell for someone like him.

I don't care about OM. Yes, he was part of what happened, but my WW was the one who made the decision to betray me. That falls solely on her.

Yes exactly. Could have been with him or a priest, at the end of the day it doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by mikeyb
So i did text her happy birthday before i seen eveyones responses. She responded with hostility, tried to say i wont be able to see her friends kids to give my goodbyes etc...

Please tell me you didn't reply to her rant! Just send the message and let that be that. She can thank you, or she can go on a tirade, neither warrants a response.

I reached back out to her friend about this and she said she wont keep me from seeing them just doesnt want her kids being drilles about stuff they dont know. Im sure my W put that thought in her head.

Don't get dragged into your W's drama, and don't put others on the firing line!

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57
M
mikeyb Offline OP
OP Offline
M
So the W came by yesterday while I was at work and moved her stuff out. We had an agreement on what we would both be taking. Well she had taken something she was not supposed to. I have a security camera set up in my office area which faces towards the hallway. I went back and reviewed it and she could be heard saying "You know he's taking that because I didn't need it and now I do" to which her friend had said to her "Then take it, it's not like he can come and get it back, he doesn't have a truck anymore"

So I sent her a text and told her that we had an agreement on what we were taking and you took something of mine. You need to return it to me, or buy me out of it. She told me no, got nasty and told me to suck it up. Then she said she would return it but in turn would take something else instead. And I said no, this is not how it works, we came to an agreement and you will give me exactly what we we agreed on, end of story.

M(32) W(30)
Together 12yrs
Married 2yrs
ILYBNILWY 11/23/18
EA Discovered 3/20/19

In House separation 11/26/18 - 11/29/18 & 1/10/19-3/20/19
W Moved out 3/20/19
M Moved out 5/31/19
W Filed for D 3/3/2020
S
S
Thats one thing my EXWW isn't fighting me on at all. I found a home, D is final as of yesterday and I am moving out on June 1st. Just have to wait for my EXWW to buy me out of the house and I will have all of my funding and be way ahead of the game.

My EXWW pretty much told me to take whatever I want from the house. The funny thing is that I don't need anything because the rental I found is furnished. Go figure. However, if she ends up selling anything I will tell her that I want half. I am considering taking my bedroom set and putting it in storage as she said she doesnt want it. I really don't want our marital bed set either.

Too bad I am moving out of my really nice huge built to spec house because of this. This was our dream home that we built together. It was supposed to be our forever home. Now its just a broken home. My kids now feel no attachment to that home.

M:16
T:21
H(me) 38
WW: 38
S11 D16 D19
Red Flags of A: March 2018
ILYBNILWY: August 4, 2018
Moved out of MBR: September 24, 2018
BD/Confirmation of A: October 31, 2018
D Filed: March 27, 2019
O
O
You made your point to your W, save it for court now and let her look like the idiot she is.

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

It is not things that bother us, but the stories we tell ourselves about things.
M
mikeyb Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Just a quick post since it's been a few days. Nothing new has happened, W hasn't returned what she took and nothing else has been said on it. Still no sign of her filing. I've been super busy the last 2 weeks. Still don't have a manager over my department at work so I've been working a pretty crazy schedule. That will change next week on Wednesday when the new manager comes in. During all this I've been packing like crazy when I'm home. I have 1 more week here and then I'm gone. Almost done packing, have some few odds and ends in the sheds to finish up and then my essentials that I've kept out. My dad will be coming by this weekend with a box truck and off to storage it will all go. Then the strap comes out and I'll be tightening down my budget to save as much as I can over the next 2 months. I really don't want to put any more of a burden then that on my friend, he's already done enough for me through all this.

On a side note, I was outside washing "love bugs" (if you don't know what they are google them, they're awful!) of my car and my landlord was driving by. She stopped in to see how I was doing, and made sure to let me know that if I ever needed a reference don't hesitate. She also said that the W is all over the place when talking to her. Apparently the W is going away for a while, but will be back. Not sure exactly what that's about, or even the reason she felt compelled to tell our landlord about that when we are ending our lease in 7 days. smirk

M(32) W(30)
Together 12yrs
Married 2yrs
ILYBNILWY 11/23/18
EA Discovered 3/20/19

W Moved out 3/20/19
M Moved out 5/31/19
W Filed for D 3/3/2020
M
mikeyb Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Man, been so busy that with so many things are going on in my head It completely slipped my mind, but over the weekend I had gone to that concert that I won tickets for last month. Didn't manage to get anyone to come with me but none the less I had a great time. Had me a few drinks and came out of my shell a bit with some random people. Really enjoyed myself, it was a much needed break away from everything.

M(32) W(30)
Together 12yrs
Married 2yrs
ILYBNILWY 11/23/18
EA Discovered 3/20/19

W Moved out 3/20/19
M Moved out 5/31/19
W Filed for D 3/3/2020
R
R
Originally Posted by mikeyb
... came out of my shell a bit with some random people. Really enjoyed myself....
Become the guy that will talk to anyone about anything.

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
A
A
Stay strong Mikey! I know it's a tough time right now trying to pack everything up while continuing to hold down a job and get everything sorted but you're doing great!

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57
M
mikeyb Offline OP
OP Offline
M
So the W keeps texting me the last 2 days, i haven't responded. First was about getting rid of an old couch that she was responsible for and asking me stuff she already knew. Then today asking me how we were going to handle cleaning the place for move out and another about notarizing the divorce papers. Which I won't be doing since she took it upon herself to modify our agreement by taking something that was mine. If I get it back, then fine I'll do it. But if not, then there is no agreement to get notarized.

M(32) W(30)
Together 12yrs
Married 2yrs
ILYBNILWY 11/23/18
EA Discovered 3/20/19

W Moved out 3/20/19
M Moved out 5/31/19
W Filed for D 3/3/2020
M
mikeyb Offline OP
OP Offline
M
So tonight is my last night here, everything is packed up and 99.9% of my stuff is out. Just my essentials left. I was up early today cleaning and finishing up when next thing I know my W is in the house. She began by asking what I needed her to do I said whatever you want. I know what I need to do and I'm doing it. Then she asked about me signing the D filing papers in which I said we had an agreement and you broke that by taking something you weren't supposed to so there is no longer any agreement to sign. She went on and on saying its worth nothing and I don't need it yada yada yada. That is all besides the point, she can't just decide out of the blue that she's gonna change our agreement like that and not even discuss it with me. She then said so your going to make me go the expensive way about it then, in which I said that is your choice, I'm not the one that is stopping this from happening, you broke our agreement. Some more things were said where she tried to make everything that happened my fault. She was also trying to get me to tell her where I'm going and asking if the dogs will be safe in which I said don't worry about it, you haven't been worried about these dogs for over 6 months why start now. But whatever, then she said she'd come by later and help clean. Right after that a friend called me and I took the call and shes like ok, then see you later and left.

Then she came by tonight to help finish things up and asked me again about signing and I simply said no. Then when we were done I was in the other room and she goes "well, I guess this is it.......... Bye" and I responded with "bye' and then I came walking out the room and she was standing there staring at me and then did a nervous smile and I said what, she said nothing... Bye so I said "ok bye" and that was that.

Tomorrow morning I'll be making my last few runs with my things, drop my pets off at my parents and I'll be away from this place.

M(32) W(30)
Together 12yrs
Married 2yrs
ILYBNILWY 11/23/18
EA Discovered 3/20/19

W Moved out 3/20/19
M Moved out 5/31/19
W Filed for D 3/3/2020
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard