Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SoloUk #2849953 05/20/19 03:43 PM
S
SoloUk Offline OP
OP Offline
S
My h is a good manipulator of words and quickly turns everything to be my fault. I have made a stand before regarding sexual interaction and he turned it on me saying it's the only card I have so I will play that!!

I am confused as I have read a school of thought that if they still want to be intimate then you should be, it's good dam hard and a juggling act. I know having sex isn't to bring h back.

H is worried about me getting into another relationship, woah there I am healing from this one I ain't got the time or inclination to find validation from some other source. The d thing only raises its ugly head when I am going out and friends post comments, then h states that a d will be better to stop him hurting.
Oh but I'm ok, and have to wait whilst his limmerance works it's way out of his system. H has always sort affirmation from others for a long time, h is confident and outgoing, only those that truly know him know he is lacking self esteem and is vunerable

SoloUk #2849969 05/20/19 04:56 PM
S
S
Are you comfortable being intimate with someone that may be having relationships with other women? That could put you in danger of him transmitting something to you.

You are a solid plan B if you are still imtimate with him in my opinion.

M:16
T:21
H(me) 38
WW: 38
S11 D16 D19
Red Flags of A: March 2018
ILYBNILWY: August 4, 2018
Moved out of MBR: September 24, 2018
BD/Confirmation of A: October 31, 2018
D Filed: March 27, 2019
SoloUk #2849976 05/20/19 05:12 PM
S
SoloUk Offline OP
OP Offline
S
So torn am I comfortable? This answer to that is no. I know I should have more respect for myself, he is in a PA all but every couple of months, I need to revisit the sexual boundary again and this time, not let h turn it on me. Any suggestions on how this one goes with a firm boundary and no twisting of the sentence to make it look like he is the victim which h is very good at. It is easier now h is out of the house, but every week h comes a knocking to put it politely. He will have little to no iniated contact from him, till his libido is calling. Then it's all my fault

SoloUk #2849979 05/20/19 05:16 PM
C
C
Have you been tested for sexually transmitted diseases?

Has he been tested? ( and you want written results not verbal)

Me-70, D37,S36
SoloUk #2849982 05/20/19 05:23 PM
Y
Y
Aww SoloUK

I'm guessing you are in the UK so hopefully you'll understand my northern bluntness.

You may think he has a lack of self esteem but he doesn't build his self esteem by going out tupping other women. And then tells you to start dancing harder by initiating sex. He must be going round thinking he's a right billy big bo**ocks. Look at these women laying themselves down for me.

Enough.

I don't care what you've done in your M to think that you deserve this. Nobody deserves this level of deceit and mind games.

Get yourself out of the circus.

So what if he twists things. He'll twist anything at the moment. Let him blame you. So what. Your health and sanity is at risk.

How is this dynamic arising? When is he back in the house? Why is he back in the house? If he has to be back in the house then why do you have to be there?

SoloUk #2849983 05/20/19 05:24 PM
R
R
Originally Posted by SoloUk
I thought nobody would reply.
Weekends are slower than weekdays.

Keep posting. It helps to just get your thoughts out of your head and into writing.

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
SoloUk #2849986 05/20/19 05:36 PM
S
SoloUk Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Cadet, no I haven't and neither has he. I should will get onto it. It's something he can do himself I wont ask him unless I continue sleeping with him.

Yorkie good questions, he is back in the house we have children. This seperation from the start has never been normal, if there is a normal seperation. To be honest I think we are both laying crumbs I reject then give a little and he comes running. Yes he is Johnny big bollocks, thrives on it actually.

Plan of action
Get tested
Set this boundary

So how do I and then validate the crap he is going to spout

SoloUk #2849987 05/20/19 05:36 PM
R
R

I need to revisit the sexual boundary again and this time, not let h turn it on me. Any suggestions on how this one goes with a firm boundary and no twisting of the sentence to make it look like he is the victim which h is very good at. It is easier now h is out of the house, but every week h comes a knocking to put it politely. He will have little to no iniated contact from him, till his libido is calling. Then it's all my fault

Remember, You have all the power, not him.

H:"W, lets make love"
W:"H, Go buy a pack of rubbers."
H"What??? WHy bla bla bla"
W:"I am not having unprotected sex"
H" Bla bla bla bla"
W:"not until you have protection"

Hold this boundary. Then when he does show up with protection

H:"I have some rubbers, lets make love"
W:"I want to see a full panel SDT results before we make love"

Hold this boundary.

Then when he shows you the results, then you can:

"I will not live in an open relationship"

You have plenty of time before this statement has to be made.

Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
SoloUk #2849988 05/20/19 05:38 PM
R
R
So how do I and then validate the crap he is going to spout

"I understand you feel this way"
"I am sorry you feel this way"
"It must be hard to feel this way"

Amor Fati
S
SoloUk Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Ready2change great plan of action. I was looking at going in straight with I went to work on our marriage, but I cant whilst we are still sleeping together and you are sleeping with others.

Love the exchange above, will be using it next time h comes a calling

Will have to hold strong he is good at maki g me feel crap, that I am the one being unreasonable and that it's all about me

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard