Currently 2018
Me40, W38
S10,D10,S9
M
marina7 Offline OP
OP Offline
M

Dear M the New you

10yrs ago when I look at you, I can see you smiling so brightly. You appear to the world as if you don’t have a worry in your soul. No matter what the situation is, you’re always smiling. In addition to that smile, I know deep down there were times you felt sad, alone and lost. You are finally an adult, with 3 amazing kids and now separated/divorce and sometimes you feel alone, you aren’t sure which direction to take. Are you doing the right thing? Your life is not what you thought it should be.

This is perfectly understandable and normal to feel this way. Trust me. If I could, I would give you the biggest hug right now, as the world at this moment is on your shoulders because I know you need it. For years, you have always been the people-pleaser. No matter what happens in your life, you’ve always made sure to put other people needs before your own. You are very selfless, You always try so hard to do everything you can, and by doing this it always puts added pressure onto yourself. No one in this world is perfect and you don’t have to try so hard. It’s okay if you make mistakes or have flaws. Imperfections are meant to be unique. It’s what makes you, YOU. Learn to embrace yourself and love who you are as a person.

Yes, you will come across people that may not necessarily like you, and as a people-pleaser it may be hard to you. Just know that as life goes on, so do you. Never give up and always keep pushing forward. We both know at times you. YES YOU can be a bit of a procrastinator and at times we pretend that we are stronger than what we truly are, but just know it’s okay to show your true self. Don’t be afraid of how others perceive you as. I know that you are feeling insecure right now and worried that you won’t be accepted or what others think of you. I promise that the masks you’re wearing can easily be taken off. Allow your true self to shine and you’ll be appreciated by those that are meant to be in your life.

And don’t give up on love. I know things right now seem bleak and currently you are still trying to figure out What's Happening. As the years go on, you’ll meet a few good women's and friends, but there will be one that you will fall in love with and your kids will adore and be Happy. Yes. Can you believe it? You will actually fall in love, but I must warn you this When it happens, you will feel many negative emotions. You may even wonder if maybe you were just meant to be alone a loner. You rarely cry, but there will be certain moments at night when you’ll feel overwhelmed with sadness. All of that built up emotion that you’ve held for so long will come out and you will cry yourself to sleep. You don’t have to pretend to be so tough all the time. Bottling in your emotions isn’t good. It’s okay to cry every once in a while. Despite feeling this way, your heart will mend. Heartaches is apart of life. Although it may hurt, it is an experience that you can learn from. It will show you, ‘Hey, I lived through that! And I’m okay now.’ You will continue to heal in this journey from the pain and sadness, just learn to live with an open heart. You love so strongly and loyally, and it’s beautiful that you give that gift to the ones you care about, but it’s time to show yourself some of that LOVE.

Focus on yourself. Don’t allow yourself to become distract by small things or anyone. What matters the most is how you feel, what you are passionate about and how much joy you allow yourself to feel. Live each moment to it’s fullest, not as if it were a memory. How you live your daily life is what matters the most. Everything else will eventually fade away. Yesterday was the past. The future is the future, but this very moment…it’s the present. And that’s what you must grow to learn. Don’t worry so much about what will happen in the future. And don’t ponder so much about the past. We all have regrets in life, things that we wished we could go back and change. Unfortunately, we can’t change the past and the past gave you 3 beautiful kids you always wanted and dream of when you where a little girl, we can’t alter the future. So live for the moment, "M"

You have spend a few years ignoring yourself and feeling upset with where your life is, or even how lonely your love life is. I just want you to feel love, rather than tearing it apart. That love you have for others, simply turn it around on yourself. Look into that mirror and see how beautiful you truly are from the inside and out.

You don’t need to worry about carrying around guilt or shame. STOP IT, All that pain will eventually go away. Learn to be less guarded with people. You may not realize it, but you tend to be very guarded with who you decide to let it. You place a wall between yourself and others. There will be times when it’s hard for you to trust people. It’s okay. In this very moment, right here, I want to tell you that it’s okay to be free of that feeling. I just want you to be happy and proud of the person you are growing and becoming. You have 3 kids that are watching you and look up to you.

Say yes to life and don’t be afraid of what’s coming around the corner. We all experience ups and downs in life. And there will be many times you may feel like you just want to give up or a failure, but you’re still here. You have people in your life that are willing to be there for you. Don’t ever think you are alone in this world. All you have to do is open up and speak up. Don’t be afraid. You won’t be judged.

Embrace each moment, even if it’s not something you were hoping to happen. We are still growing and learning in life. Your life is special, and I can’t wait for you to experience it. We’ll continue pushing forward together. One step at a time…
Remember
One day at a time
One hour at a time
One minute at a time
One second at a time
Time is all we have.

At BD
Lesbian marriage
Me39,W36
S9,D9,S8 adopted all three
Together almost 10yrs
Bomb Drop - April 2017
W movedout - May,2017
OW June,2017
Currently 2018
Me40, W38
S10,D10,S9
M
marina7 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2830764#Post2830764

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2815065&page=11

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2821552&page=1

I will no longer have a lawyer after March. I owe lawyer
Over $4,000 I honestly can't. As many know I struggle with
Asking for help. Any small donations will be appreciated
As it will go to pay off lawyer and try my best to forget
All this happen. I have left this to the higher power
I believe in my heart and soul W and OW will get tired
Of playing house as I can see W winning about anything
Trios do.

I realized this is not a marathon. It might take W another
Year to throw in the flag. But when that happens I'll be here
For the Trio's. My trio's soon will be 13yrs old 2 yrs. The
Law here they then have a choice to choose who they
want to be with till then God and Angels are protecting them.

And as I know my aunt is Trios guardian Angels
D10 told me a dream she had.
D10 dream was my aunt was holding her hand while
Walking in a park. D10 said Mom m it felt so real your
Aunt was there.

I have picture of my aunt, I ask d10 what aunt
D10 ran and said this lady mom. She has a white dress
And was smiling with me.

At this moment I felt what I already knew. My aunt has been
The Trios guard Angel's.

Last edited by Virginia; 06/03/19 01:20 PM. Reason: Go Fund Me link deleted --- not allowed

At BD
Lesbian marriage
Me39,W36
Together almost 10yrs
Bomb Drop - April 2017
W movedout - May,2017
OW June,2017
Currently 2018
Me40, W38
S10,D10,S9
job Offline
Marina,

You still have 12 posting/reply spaces on your other thread. Do you want me to lock it since you've begun a new thread? Please let me know, as the general rule is 100 postings before starting a new one.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
M
marina7 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Job,
Sorry I started one to early.

Yes please do so.

thank you again

At BD
Lesbian marriage
Me39,W36
Together almost 10yrs
Bomb Drop - April 2017
W movedout - May,2017
OW June,2017
Currently 2018
Me40, W38
S10,D10,S9
job Offline
Marina,

That is okay. I wanted to check w/you first before locking.

The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
S
S
Marina,
Happy Birthday! Wow, we are pretty close in age. I just turned 41 a month and a half ago!
That was a beautiful letter. I think I might read it a couple of times smile
I hope you have a wonderful birthday today!!
-Sam

Me: 45 yrs
W: 43 yrs
Together: 20 yrs
Married: 15 yrs
Son: 19 yrs
Daughter: 18 yrs
BD: Jan 2017
job Offline
Happy Birthday! Hope you are having a great day!

K
Kyh Offline
K
Happy Birthday Marina!

D
D
Happy Birthday Marina. Hope you have a fantastic day!!! You definitely deserve it! (((HUGS)))

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard