Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
R

Please pick #2.

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
S
S
I think you need to stay where you have employment. You have no children together, and do not own the house. If you return, and have no way of supporting yourself.......that just looks as if you are weak and are needing her to support you. In this particular situation, I really can't see how that would help the respect factor for either of you.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
O
O
What's been going on bubbs?

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

It is not things that bother us, but the stories we tell ourselves about things.
B
bubbs16 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by ovrrnbw
What's been going on bubbs?

I didn't go home and will not be going home. I have been applying for jobs here and other places. She is 100% adamant that its over. Nothing is going to change that womans mind that is for sure. She has so much hatred towards me, everything is so negative . Whether its WW , MLC, im not sure . I will never know im sure. She told me wed that it was over again . She text and called saturday but i didnt answer. Then she emailed me this morning. Not about anything good of course. Been trying to read on the forums . Went through the picnic thread, lighthouse thread, mlc signs, you name it. There is just so much to read....

O
O
Yea I know it's a lot to read. But you can keep telling us what's going on in the meantime and we'll help if we can.

What did she want on Saturday? Did she leave a voicemail? She just going over divorce logistics?

How's work and GAL going?

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

It is not things that bother us, but the stories we tell ourselves about things.
B
bubbs16 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
what did she want ? who knows . probably just to tell me about her day of shopping etc. as usual. She text me " hey what are you up to today " on saturday . But that was after some rough stuff on wed and something else that happened. Then she can just come back and say OH hey whats up ? She tends to do that alot. Like last tuesday she text me she was just checking in ? what in the world does that mean ? Then wed she just hits me with WE ARE DONE I told you that we are done. This is what im thinking we do for divorce etc. Then texts me and calls me a few days later? I really am just at a loss of what to think/do/say I try to be nice when she does call and we talk. The other saturday we talked for like over a hour. Not this past saturday but the one before. She called me and we talked for a long time about her work, what she was up to etc. I didnt bring up r talks or anything of course.

S
S
Just keep swimming up DB river.

Stop trying to figure out what she is doing. Minimize contact, dont respond unless it's about something important.

My WW started exactly like that months before I confirmed A. Yelling that we are done, then back peddling then again we are done. Let go of that [censored] show man.

You will remain in a perpetual state of confusion, conflict and hurt if you keep focusing and trying to figure out the why regarding her actions and behavior.

Turn your eyes and attention inward. It's time to focus on one person, that person is you. GALlike a mad man.

M:16
T:21
H(me) 38
WW: 38
S11 D16 D19
Red Flags of A: March 2018
ILYBNILWY: August 4, 2018
Moved out of MBR: September 24, 2018
BD/Confirmation of A: October 31, 2018
D Filed: March 27, 2019
A
A
Originally Posted by bubbs16
She is 100% adamant that its over. Nothing is going to change that womans mind that is for sure.

Said every LBS on these forums ever. She seems resolute right now but in 6 months? A year? 3 years? Who knows. They do often change their minds back again. But you can't sit around waiting, you've got to focus on you. And it sounds like you are starting to do that, so good!

what did she want ? who knows . probably just to tell me about her day of shopping etc. as usual. She text me " hey what are you up to today " on saturday . But that was after some rough stuff on wed and something else that happened. Then she can just come back and say OH hey whats up ? She tends to do that alot.

It's just cake-eating. She doesn't want you anymore, but she likes having someone to chat with now and then. You did the right thing in not answering the phone, it's time to go completely dark on her. No chatting. She's trying to control you and exert power even from a distance, don't let her. If she wants to know why you aren't responding then just tell her you have no interest in being her buddy.

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57
O
O
Just remember to believe nothing she says and only half of what she does.

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

B
bubbs16 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by AnotherStander
Originally Posted by bubbs16
She is 100% adamant that its over. Nothing is going to change that womans mind that is for sure.

Said every LBS on these forums ever. She seems resolute right now but in 6 months? A year? 3 years? Who knows. They do often change their minds back again. But you can't sit around waiting, you've got to focus on you. And it sounds like you are starting to do that, so good!

what did she want ? who knows . probably just to tell me about her day of shopping etc. as usual. She text me " hey what are you up to today " on saturday . But that was after some rough stuff on wed and something else that happened. Then she can just come back and say OH hey whats up ? She tends to do that alot.

It's just cake-eating. She doesn't want you anymore, but she likes having someone to chat with now and then. You did the right thing in not answering the phone, it's time to go completely dark on her. No chatting. She's trying to control you and exert power even from a distance, don't let her. If she wants to know why you aren't responding then just tell her you have no interest in being her buddy.

Ya I didn' answer her text or her phone call . The week before i did and we just chatted for over a hour. She text or calls a lot on the weekends. when shes bored i guess. She did email me some things I had to answer her yesterday business related.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard