Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
T
OP Offline
T
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2826476&page=11

I did not go into the nitty gritty details of my sexual encounters. She knows that I have not dated anyone seriously since my D and that I have not had sex with anyone either. Those are all the details she knows. When she asked me the question I asked her if oral counted and she only seemed concerned about the va j j.

If I felt like I had caught the H I would have certainly disclosed. The only way I would have got it on my penis is if I would have had sex with her and I didn't. I guess I could have contracted it when she gave me oral however she did not have herpes of the mouth it is down south.

She is clearly into me. She called me last night and she texted me this morning before she got on her flight to Boston. It doesn't really concern me why she is in to me but I take it as a compliment.

Now any time you open yourself up to another person you run the risk of it being heart broken. That will happen, most R's don't work out, very few make it to MR. Some last for days, others weeks, some a few months, others longer so red flags or not I just think the best plan of action is to stay on my purpose with my girls, with my workouts, with work, with my life and fit her in when I can. I know making her the focal point of my life will lead to more heartbreak than if she is just an ingredient (her or anyone else). I say that assuming that we will continue to date and if it ended tomorrow I would not be heartbroken.

She is the only 1 am currently talking to. It's not that I have backed off anyone else it has just happened this way. Right after things with HG ended I turned off my Match profile but forgot to turn off Bumble. This girl swiped R on me first on BUMBLE and I liked her pics and what she wrote so I matched with her. I have other girls swipe on me but I have not been interested so her and I just sort of happened.

Married 14, Together 17
M: 44, W: 43, D: 8, D: 6
M: 46, W: 45. D: 10. D: 8 (CUR)
Bomb Dropped: 5/28/2017
Separation Date: 6/17/2017
Divorce Filed: 2/7/2018
Divorce Final: 4/12/2018
M
M
Alright! I am taking the Bumble plunge and I need help. I am having a tough time figuring out what my profile should say about me and being a single dad.

What did you put in your profile? how did you mention kids and being recently divorced? thanks man for the help

No one is coming to save you!

T
OP Offline
T
Yo M......this is what mine says.

Ruuuuuuuuuuuready to BUMBLE?!?!?!?!?

I am 6’2 and love tacos if your wondering. Mornings in the gym, chill at night, fun, happy, and active. I am the father of two amazing girls, and a couple of pups. Love to play basketball. Like the beach? Let’s go!!

If you swipe L it’s you not me!

I linked my Spotify and my IG accounts, have no pictures of my girls up. I have 1 head shot, 1 full body shot, 1 action shot and 2 group pics of me and my boys.

I hope this helps. I got a lot more interest once I linked up my IG account.

Married 14, Together 17
L
L
You better fix the typo bro or you won't get anymore teachers lol.

G
G
Coach Ginger in da' house!

Cute profile, but take out the "If you swipe L it's you not me!" I get the joke, but it comes off a little cocky. Because it very well may be you!

Yeah, you have the most deadliest typo in there for online dating. Of all of them, that one is the nail in the coffin.

I actually was talking to some other guy on Bumble and I had to ask why every single guy could say nothing about themselves but will always mention their height. He said women will actually not even engage if there is no height because they are very picky about that. M did not put his height but I didn't even look for it. Never even asked when I was talking to him. I just showed up to our first date to a guy who was 6'2". Women are pretty darned vain when it comes to that. I understand maybe not wanting to be like 5 inches taller, but I know many women who won't consider dating anyone under 6 feet tall and they are under 5'3".

I guess everyone has their preferences.

T
OP Offline
T
What's the typo?

Married 14, Together 17
L
L
I have actually saw profiles that say if you use this typo they are not interested.

D
D
Originally Posted by Ginger1
Coach Ginger in da' house!

Cute profile, but take out the "If you swipe L it's you not me!" I get the joke, but it comes off a little cocky. Because it very well may be you!

Yeah, you have the most deadliest typo in there for online dating. Of all of them, that one is the nail in the coffin.

I actually was talking to some other guy on Bumble and I had to ask why every single guy could say nothing about themselves but will always mention their height. He said women will actually not even engage if there is no height because they are very picky about that. M did not put his height but I didn't even look for it. Never even asked when I was talking to him. I just showed up to our first date to a guy who was 6'2". Women are pretty darned vain when it comes to that. I understand maybe not wanting to be like 5 inches taller, but I know many women who won't consider dating anyone under 6 feet tall and they are under 5'3".

I guess everyone has their preferences.

I wouldn't say I'm vain about the height thing, but I'm 5'11" flat footed so I would prefer a guy taller than me. That doesn't mean I wouldn't talk to someone or go out with someone shorter, but tall is a preference, like many other qualities are. It seems to me, though, that men have a height preference for shorter women too, so I think it works both ways. My XH was shorter than me, but just barely. Truck guy was quite a bit shorter than me. Sparky, blessedly, is several inches taller than me. He's about 6'3".

J, I'm wondering the same thing about the typo. I see 2 actually, but neither of them strike me as the deadliest typo as G put it. I'm curious now............and now that I have read your Bumble thing a million times trying to find it, I have to get back to work.

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
T
OP Offline
T
What is the typo?????? Btw getting my std test today. She wont have sex with me until I do........

Married 14, Together 17
L
L
What are you gonna do if it comes back positive?

Keep looking for the typo. It is so obvious lol!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard