Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Seekn Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Journaling,

Not Much new to report, W has been initating ILY and embracing me on her own. Still taking things slow, step at a time. I am still 180 and GAL. We spent an hour or so tonight dancing in eachothers arms to some Rosie and the originals, Ben e king, and the like. Had a blast. Kids are happier than have been in Months, they can feel the breakdown of tension. Still 180, and GAL. We have a date planned for tomorrow and we're both looking forward to it. Will keep updating. Peace y'all, much love. Hold them heads high.... After every dark nights a brand new day.

S
Seekn Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Journaling,

Everything is going well, just dropping a few lines to check in. W and I are getting along fantastic, been remodeling our new house, been busy with the kids back in school. W and I went out the other night and had a great time, been talking a lot, no fights or miscommunications. I am still reading DB and DR, still been working on 180s and GAL. Staying positive and hopeful of the future. Both Saying ILY, and a lot more physical contact. Things are definately getting better.....wondering if any vets have any other ideas of how to keep at it in terms of suggestions I have not mentioned that I am doing? Thanks in advance. Peace y'all, much love.

S
Seekn Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Journaling,

Wassup y'all, been almost two weeks, so figured its time for an update. Sorry been very busy. W and I have been doing amazing, much progress has been made. We are intimate again she is initating ILY again, and we have been inseparable. The kiddos s6 and d3 are loving school, and W mom is back from the hospital and has been doing well. I am very thankful for having found this site it helped guide me with vets and newbies advice alike to a new direction in my marriage. My WAW was ready to call it quits but with the help of this site and it's members I was able to apply time tested techniques in which saved my marriage. Tonight we went out to a nice restaurant and had a great meal, and then walked on the beach together and watched the sunset. My W asked me if we could Renew our vows and I said couldn't be happier to do that. She's wearing her WR again as of a few weeks ago and I have really noticed her change toward a happier mood. For the last few years before BD she had gotten very closed off emotionally. I am maintaining my GAL and 180s and am still reading DB and DR. I have also gotten on meds for my bi polar and my mood has stabilized. The kids are even happier to be around me as I am able to maintain my composure now as I have never been able to before. I just want to leave this update with the closing thought to everyone that it is never to late, and working on yourself greatly increases your WW or WAW to notice these changes and reconsider their decision. Even though my BD was only on 8/8, our relationship has bloomed a new flower tender and full of life. Do these changes for you, regardless of the outcome, but know that it greatly impacts your W perception of you whether they say so or not. Much love y'all, keep your heads up. Will update in a week or so again. Peace!

Last edited by Seekn; 09/23/18 07:53 AM.
T
T
Awesome news Seek! Keep up the good work man!

Married: 15yrs
Ages: Me 49, W 44
Kids: S12
BD: around 4/14

L
L
Thanks for the amazing news and giving us all hope- Stay well!

M51 w50
T-20Yrs M-16Yrs
S15- mad at W for not trying and giving up
1 Awesum dog
BD 10/31/17
separate rooms 02/08/18
wife moved out 05/17/18

N
N
It’s good to read the update. Way to go S!

WW H(me): 53
W: 48
T: 27 M: 22
S: 18
Piecing since 03/2016
Saw the light in the storm
O
O
Good to hear!

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

It is not things that bother us, but the stories we tell ourselves about things.
S
Seekn Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thank you everyone. Will keep updating. Stay strong yall.

S
Seekn Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hello everyone,

Been almost a month, so figured Id stop in and drop a few lines to update. W and I are doing fantastic, R has never been better, renewed our vows last week, and was a refreshing experience. Been doing well, with the house rebuild, and it's coming along nicely. W has been wanting to spend every free minute with the kids and I whereas prior to BD she spent little to no time with me at all. We have been going out on adventures together, and it is nice to be doing things we haven't done since we were dating. I have really been utilizing what I have learned on this site in terms of 180 and being a better listener,which W has acknowledged on multiple occassions now. I have been GAL on my own free time, and have been eating better and working out, as well as making a run at quitting smoking. It feels good. Well, just wanted to stop by and journal a little of how it's going, and I thank everyone again who gave me insight on how to work through my situation, and I have definitely become a better person through this endeavor, as well as my R. Keep your heads up folks, never give up hope. Will write again in a month or so. Peace!

O
O
Renewed your vows? Wow that's fantastic!

I like the personal GAL, gym, nutrition, and stopping smoking. I've never smoked so I can only imagine how tough it is to quit. But it will be worth it. That's putting years back on your life!

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

It is not things that bother us, but the stories we tell ourselves about things.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard