Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
B
ballast Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Steve...yeah...all I can say is that my absolute guess is that W bolted for someone else, PA, soulmate, the whole fairy tale. I stress the word GUESS. My "assumption" based on the many sitches I've read here is that even if that was the case W would still be able to continue to see/speak with me, heck I would have thought she would appear happy at the least. Nope. W took off so fast I had no idea she had even left. Seems bizarre to me, but I get what you and ACC are saying, people handle different things in life differently.

For sure not once has W EVER asked about me. Well past the stage of me caring if she ever does. It's a shame and sad how she is handling this, but it's her right to do as she pleases. Was praying a bit earlier this morning, I do very much love the woman I married. I can say that freely and clearly and I'm happy that through this happening, I've not tried to wall it off/suppress it. I think you once said to me reaching detachment would be like if I came home and found W having sex in the front yard, I'd be like "that's weird" and go on inside. I'm there now. W did look good, I knew right away my attraction for her was still there. Be lying if I wasn't curious what she thought of me, but the truth is it doesn't matter...once the meet was over I went back into current/future ballast.

will always wonder what happened and the love i lost. hard to rectify the love i have for the woman I married to where we are now.

Me:34 W:40
D1:4
M:7 T:8
BD:3/18
D Final: 6/19
N
N
I agree with the guys B. It depends on Wīs personality. Perhaps she is trying to evade reality. You must stick to facts here man. Itīs hard, I know. You well know itīs a marathon. You know how to use the time. PMA.

Keep your work B, you are moving forward.

WW H(me): 53
W: 48
T: 27 M: 22
S: 18
Piecing since 03/2016
Saw the light in the storm
B
ballast Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by neffer
Perhaps she is trying to evade reality