Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Chris06 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Checking in

Things are slowly getting back to being good between us. WW had an apartment coming open she had been on a waiting list since may1. Last Monday they called her an told her it was ready for her, she stayed home.
Things are slowly getting back to normal. She is almost back to her old self. Besides acasuanally smoking cigarettes, which I have not figured out yet.
As for the pills. I am proud to say that for whatever reason I haven't seen her high on them since I last spoke about. I don't know if she just got a few, if she got away from who was giving them to her, or what but I'm so thankful.
We txt each other, she sends me pics of her.
She has lots of friends that can't keep. Boyfriends or a relationship, they had a get together last night at my house while I worked. I asked her this morning if anyone asked about me or us. She said yes, that these girls were proud of me for making changes and trying and that these girls were jealous of us because of what we have.
We did start counciling last week. I think it's going to be good for both of us. She is going to Dr. About depression and seems like she really listens to the therapist. I'm really happy about my sitch right now. I'm still scared it might fall apart at any minute but I am optimistic about everything.
I hope that all of you guys have good luck. This thing is still a roller coaster. I'm really in super pre reconcile stage so it's still really up and down. Keep your heads up, and be the person only a fool would leave!
Report back soon.

Left 4/28
O
O
Sounds like you've made some progress, but keep taking it one day at a time and keep your out for the small signs that lead towards the larger goal.

Happy to hear the progress.

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

It is not things that bother us, but the stories we tell ourselves about things.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard