Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
very valuable information. Ive been doing a lot of YouTube in bed as i wind down each day. I think its helped to hear encouraging and healing materials just before bed. It puts my mind n the right place, if i fall asleep with the right attitude.
I never have or recall my dreams, but there were occasions during The Dark Ages (Oct 17' - May 2018) where I was having nightmares. For someone who almost never dreams or recalls them, this was frightening as hell.

I was just reading TXHubbys stuff that had been posted on Fmly1st's post by AS.
Really good stuff there as well.

I just asked SIL to watch S3 for 30min tonight so i can get back on my excersize routines.

I have still been in a great MOOD all day, emotionally speaking, but have been having to fight back the "Twisty Tummy" and other symptoms of anxiety, which i have no clue as to why they have arisen today. I am thinking perhaps because WIFE has texted me the last 3 days in a row, and not today. Perhaps my body is just trying to prepare me for the other shoe to drop so to speak.
I notice these are the same physical sensations that have accompanied my decline into depression and "Spinning out" in the past.
A few weeks ago, i think the symptoms/feelings i am experiencing would have had me really down in the dumps by this point of that day.

Today, these feelings have just made me want to work out, and delve into my writing projects.
i can feel a backdrop of Anger today as well, but its very diminished and feels distant.

I just finally see how......small and petty she can be.
I am so much bigger than this.
I will be 31 on Saturday.
I AM YOUNG.
in 5 years this will be a drop in the bucket. Just the pain i had to go through to gain the most wonderful thing in my life.

S3!!!!!!!!!!

M: 35, EX-W: 3, S:4
All Divorce Proceedings Complete - Oct 18
-----------------------------------------------------
2nd EX - Was Engaged - Diagnosed BPD
2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Join me. In Valhalla my fellow DB Warriors.

Link to new thread - http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2801143&#Post2801143

M: 35, EX-W: 3, S:4
All Divorce Proceedings Complete - Oct 18
-----------------------------------------------------
2nd EX - Was Engaged - Diagnosed BPD
2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard