Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
A
A
Originally Posted By: OrangeK
I dont disagree, but did you see my reply to that?

Yes, you attempt to explain in great detail why you need to know, why you need to obsess over every little thing she says and does. But brother that doesn't make it the right thing to do, it is NOT. You need to learn to LET GO.

Quote:
Again, i agree with what you say here, but the only thing that stands out to me as i mentioned is that her changing appearances happens at the start/end of each R.

STOP OBSESSING. It's unhealthy and unattractive. I'm sure next you will say that you only post about it here and no one else knows, but I promise, your W knows. She senses your unhealthy need to know and understand every little jot and tittle and it is very unappealing to her.

Quote:
I know it doest change my goals, or my plan of action at all, but i do still think its notable.

I'm not saying it isn't "notable", what I am saying is you don't know why she did it and all this effort to spin it into something is just taking you away from what you should be doing, which is going about the business of making your own amazing life separate and apart from her.

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O

M: 35, EX-W: 3, S:4
All Divorce Proceedings Complete - Oct 18
-----------------------------------------------------
2nd EX - Was Engaged - Diagnosed BPD
2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds