Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
T
OP Offline
T
Alright, well I am starting to feel better after that kidney punch. I still don't want to see the EW and it is hard to look her in the eye but I guess I have to for the kids. She picked them up from camp yesterday and dropped them off at the house. She came in for like 10 min or so to get them situated and to look at their butterflies but it just felt weird.

The girls also have these watches that they can call up to 3 people on so when they call her to talk I just leave into the other room so I don't have to hear her voice. It [censored] though when they are in the car, I need to buy some ear plugs smile

She is just selfish and doesn't get it, not sure she is aware at all. Yesterday she asked if she could borrow the drill, I told her to go buy 1 at HD as she will probably need it for the future. I mean geez, you tell me about OM then you want to borrow a drill??? SMH

First child support payment due tomorrow.......I can't wait to send that money smile

No response yet from the teacher. She read my email I sent but she is slow rolling the response.....I guess she doesn't want to seem too eager smile So I stay dark, go no contact, and wait for her to respond. If she doesn't....game over.

Married 14, Together 17
M: 44, W: 43, D: 8, D: 6
M: 46, W: 45. D: 10. D: 8 (CUR)
Bomb Dropped: 5/28/2017
Separation Date: 6/17/2017
Divorce Filed: 2/7/2018
Divorce Final: 4/12/2018
N
N
Stay strong man. Keep the positive feelings, avoid the rest.

WW H(me): 53
W: 48
T: 27 M: 22
S: 18
Piecing since 03/2016
Saw the light in the storm
T
OP Offline
T
Thanks N, will do. I am sure she sensed me pulling back some and not being my normal self. I guess it's to be expected, my centered swayed a little bit but the water didn't overflow the cup.

Married 14, Together 17
N
N
I know is hard man. There is that little spark that still lives somewhere inside. Hope is a hard fade away feeling. But you have done a long journey, with respect and transparency. Be proud of that, sure your Ds are/will be proud too.

Sh!t man...J9...not again!

Piecing since 03/2016
T
OP Offline
T
Thanks N.....I know I still have a small flame burning but I also know that if we ever reunite in the future it will take me experiencing other ladies as well.

I am still good with myself, proud of my journey, have very few regrets and I know one day my D's will ask me what happened. That brings a smile to my face.

Dam you N.....you got me again smile

Married 14, Together 17
N
N
Future is uncertain man, but the values you live with and share with your Ds are not.

Keep shining

(((J9)))

Piecing since 03/2016
R
R
J9,

From my point of view, the reason she told you now about her OM is because she is probably being more open about it and isnt sure what your girls might have accidently heard or overheard. She is probably looking for help on introducing the OM to your kids and I would say dont give her none, let her make her own bed, if she hasnt already introduced him to them already in some sort of fashion.

I had a friend give some good advice when my ex BD me. Women are women, you cant be mad at them for being who they are. Its is your fault for being so attached to them. She did you a favor and gave you the keys to your freedom. Enjoy that freedom.

Rexgm

M:43 W:33
M:10 T:11
D:6
BD 8/12/17
Divorce Final 1/23/2019
T
OP Offline
T
Thanks Rex......a couple of weeks ago my oldest was struggling was asking a lot of questions about what will happen to her when mommy and daddy find someone else. I bet she has picked up on something because that question came out of no where. I did bring that up to my EW and she said when talking to him she tries to go in the other room but I bet my 9 yr old overheard something.

She did ask me on advice about introducing OM......I did tell I had none, she was on her own. She did tell me that she would be introducing them to him soon, I just told her to let me know before it happens.

Thanks for that advice......I like it, I am trying really hard not to be mad.

Married 14, Together 17
T
OP Offline
T
I feel real good today. It took me a couple of days to get out of OM funk but now I feel as though I am back to pre-OM J9. I listened to a podcast last night that talked about self affirmation. And this guy was talking about how he stands naked in front of the mirror every morning before going to work and tells himself that he is a "sexy mother fucher". I thought it was great and now I have implemented that into my morning routine. I feel very confident today.

The teacher has not responded yet to my email on Wednesday. She has received it, read it and she checked out my profile again yesterday afternoon so I assume it is just a matter of time. She probably wanted to show my profile to her friends and get their input smile . Either way I am good, her loss.

My oldest had a couple of volleyball games last night, her first time playing. It was like watching paint dry...so boring. Any girl that could serve it over the net dominated. She looked so cute out there, and was able to serve it over the net a couple of times so she was excited. We got late notice of the games and I think my EW was with OM yesterday ( I could tell she was going to be out of pocket by the way she answered a question from my D about getting their haircut). My oldest asked if mommy was coming and I just told her that mommy wouldn't be able to make due to the short notice. She was upset but got over it in about 5 min.

My youngest has her first indoor soccer game tomorrow and her first basketball game of the summer as well. I am coaching her basketball team so that should be interesting. We had our first practice on Wednesday night so I will see how it goes. Hopefully I can get my first W and get the Gatorade shower.

Other than that I did get some interest on my profile from another cute girl that lived pretty close to me. She liked me so I sent her an email but she came back with some lame, boring response and didn't even ask a question about me to help facilitate the conversation. I thought that was pretty weak and I am not going to chase her and attempt to pull information out of her.

I have had a few other likes as well this week but no one that I would be physically interested in. I am starting to feel more confident with it thought and my texting game is improving!

Married 14, Together 17
M
M
Which podcast is that? Let me know. I am always on the hunt for new ones.

Sounds like you're coming back to equilibrium. Takes time to recover from a dick punch lol. I am glad to hear about your D's sports stuff is going well. Too bad EW didn't come to the game, but you can't do anything about her relationship with the girls. That's too bad.

Keep on keeping with the dating game!

No one is coming to save you!

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard