CALL 303-444-7004 to get started right away!

A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

You can get started saving your marriage right away!
CALL 303-444-7004 for more information
or sign up online at the Divorce Busting Store

A Message from Michele
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#2795720 - 06/13/18 06:15 AM Re: Is my W suffering from a MLC [Re: rylance]
AndrewP Offline

Loc: Canada
Hi rylance - I don't tend to post too much to active situations any more but your's caught my eye.

The key thing here is that you are going to have a bumpy ride of it no matter how things turn out. You will learn things about yourself and your relationship with your W that will probably surprise you and may well disturb you.

I'm from about 2 years in an alternate future. Your situation doesn't quite mirror mine but as others say, there's a script and there are similarities between us all.

If you feel like some boring but perhaps enlightening reading you may want to check out some of my older threads. Once I shifted over to the MLC forum I got some fabulous advice from job and a gent who went as Jack_Three_Beans. Anything they wrote to me is pure gold and might help you.

Here's a link to a summary thread.
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2789569&page=1

And yes, I'm divorced and my ex is still off in fairy-dust pixie land.

The key advice I have for you right now is that it is crucial that you be the "sane" parent. Don't rely on your W for anything. She's not on the same planet as the rest of us. Whether she circles back is unknown. Whether you are still waiting will always be your own choice. But for now, your kids need you. Be present for them and do what you can to protect them and your finances.
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells

#2795777 - 06/13/18 10:48 AM Re: Is my W suffering from a MLC [Re: AndrewP]
rylance Offline

Hello Andrew, thank you for reading my story and sharing your advice and experience with me. When i first came to these forums, i could not believe some of the stuff i read. As i compared symptoms and others stories to my own, i hoped and prayed that this wasn't truly the case for my W and our R. After reading at how terrible MLC is, i had begun to fear this could be the truth. The more irrational and emotional my W has become, its become harder and harder to not face the truth.

I recognize the road ahead will be difficult and it terrifies me! I am not prepared to face this, but i am trying. All i can do now is pray to the Lord to guide me straight and true, and to depend on the advice of the good people i have met here. Each day is a battle. Never in my life would i have believed this would happen. My W truly loved me unconditionally for as long as i can remember. Its hard to realize that isn't the case right now. So heartbreaking! Thanks again Andrew,, it is much appreciated.
BD 4-19-18 ILYBNILWY

Before you give up, think about why you held on for so long

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  job, Virginia 

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004