Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
V
V
Yes those are my thoughts.

No I believe in the lighthouse and picnic.

The PICNIC is on your ground not hers!

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

I
ItHurts Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hmm interesting you have that take on things V. Everything she has insinuated is that are just friends. Interesting to think that maybe in her head she think I already knows that she wants to come back and thinks I'm aware of it too. I just don't get that vibe from her. Maybe I should start considering your POV as a possibility too.

ME: 43 W:44
M 13 years on 5-5-01
T 18 years
BD 4/27/14
D papers served 5/5/14 (how appropriate a date)
WAW moved out 5/12/14
Papers filed 6/27/14
Divorce granted 07/17/14
Our marriage ends 11/17/14
V
V
We know WAW was attracted to you. She M with you had sex wit you.

It's called mapping. And you have become a man only a fool would leave. Trouble is you are not pulling her. You are specifying her.

Going to her house getting drunk hanging out. Not masculine, not leading.

Do you dance? The jive or salsa or west coast swing?

Can I suggest you go for a few lessons? It will help you learn to lead and you might have fun. It is a metaphor for life. It's pulling in a real world sense.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

A
A
Originally Posted By: ItHurts
So V, am I to understand that in your opinion she doesn't think I want her back; instead she thinks I already know that she wants ME back?

If so, do you think I should initiate some texts to her then every once in awhile?

IH, I hope you don't take this the wrong way but GOOD GRIEF STOP THIS ARMCHAIR ANALYSIS. Quit coming here and telling us what you think she thinks, and asking us what we think she thinks. NO ONE KNOWS BUT HER. What would an alpha male do in this situation? Ask yourself that, and DO THAT. Here's what I think an alpha male would do- if he is interested in her he would make that clear to her. If she does not reciprocate then he would move on to the next attractive, available woman. It really is as simple as that. Thus my advice- ask her out, tell her you're interested, tell her you don't want to be friends and if she's not interested then you wish her well and will move on with your dating.

And again for any LBS's reading this thread we're not talking about DB'ing here, this is a different situation where some pursuit and stating your wants are in order.

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57
L
L
^^^^ If you won't listen to me, please listen to AS!!

I
ItHurts Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Thanks everyone. Well as I've said, my plan is already to ask her out. However I'd I am to continue with my picnic, that means I am not to text her. So how can I ask her out without being able to contact her? I have to wait until she suggests hanging out again don't I? If she had texted me to hang out the I would have said something like "Sure let's go to dinner at blah blah and then go see a band at blah blah." Then I would get my answer. However the texts that she's sent recently have not said anything about is getting together. So the opportunity hadn't presented itself.
So are you guys saying I should just send her a text and ask her out? Again, this is here the advice confuses me. I'm supposed to be picnicing alone until she decided to come out of the castle and nibble on a sandwich. So that's what I am doing. When exactly am I supposed to ask her out then? When she sends any text at all... even one that doesn't ask to hang out. Example, should I have let her tell me about her dream and then at some point said "Hey what are you doing Friday night? Let's go to dinner and see a band." So this is where the advice gets confusing. Am I supposed to be just eating my sandwiches alone or am I supposed to go knock on the castle door and ask her out? To me those are two different courses of action here.
Also V says it's too early for R talk yet others are saying to tell her it's we date or nothing because I'm not interested in friendship. Isn't that essentially the start of R talk? Maybe I'm just dense here but that's my perspective.

M 13 years on 5-5-01
T 18 years
BD 4/27/14
WAW moved out 5/12/14
Papers filed 6/27/14
Divorce granted 07/17/14
I
ItHurts Offline OP
OP Offline
I

M 13 years on 5-5-01
T 18 years
BD 4/27/14
WAW moved out 5/12/14
Papers filed 6/27/14
Divorce granted 07/17/14
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard