Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
S
Hey Rex great inspirational update
I have lost 40lbs in 3 months and the two things which have really helped me are cut out all refined sugar and fried foods.
The sugar was a big one because it was making me feel hungry all the time. I am amazed at how little I am hungry now. I was also a graze snacker and cutting out the sugar curbed that.

M 40 W 34
Together 7 Married 2
No Kids
BD 1/18 need space
Moved out 2/18
ILYBNILWY & Asked for D 3/18
W filed for D 6/18
D final 10/18
V
V
Originally Posted By: rexgm
a question for the WW's

The temperate check, whether direct or indirect, is it something you are aware that your doing or is it more subconscious and then when it doesnt go as you normally think it would, you are curious as to why they are not doing it?

in other words are you trying to prove to yourself that you still have them wrapped around your finger, or is it more hey this isnt how they normally act what has changed?

If I was a WW then it would be because I have scrambled eggs for brains, entitled scrambled eggs.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

R
rexgm Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I would say you are probably spot on about her with your post, but it is no longer my problem to deal with. smile

M:43 W:33
M:10 T:11
D:6
BD 8/12/17
Divorce Final 1/23/2019
M
M
Originally Posted By: rexgm
Im sure this has been answered by Sandi before...

I just dont understand how they want no part of your life anymore, but as soon as something goes wrong or they need something, they dont go to the OM, they have no issue coming back and asking for help? Does going to the OM for things like this ruin the fanasy or something?

This happens to me all the time. W just asked me for $100 to pay her gas bill. I wanted to tell her to go ask OM, but instead I decided not to respond. She walked out on me and our kids, and I've been taking care of them 100% by myself with no help from her. If anything, she needs to be giving me money...

Me: 38
W:31
Kids: S16(mine from previous R), D10, S9, S4
M: 10 years
T:12 years
BD:Jan 3, 2018
W moved out: Apr 13,2018
Filed for D: Jun 2018
D final: Sep 2019

"Surrender to the Flow"...
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis