Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
T
T
M - I am so happy and proud for you. You have really moved your life forward from a dark place. It has been an honor to witness your journey.

Married 14, Together 17
M: 44, W: 43, D: 8, D: 6
M: 46, W: 45. D: 10. D: 8 (CUR)
Bomb Dropped: 5/28/2017
Separation Date: 6/17/2017
Divorce Filed: 2/7/2018
Divorce Final: 4/12/2018
M
Maika Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks J9 - we travelled together on our paths and all the ups and the downs. Thanks so much for being on this journey with me. I didn't feel like I was alone and that meant a lot. I have moved from a dark place to the bright lights and didn't think that was gonna happen in the early days. I am equally proud of you and where you've come and that next lady is gonna be hella lucky.

No one is coming to save you!

M
Maika Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Got my medium sized tat done. It's awesome and I am super happy with it. Just wanted to come let y'all know. The ups are as important as down. The tat is my most fav verse of poem in my language designed in a calligraphic style. It looks insanely good smile

D
D
What language?

btw I am considering a small wrist tattoo myself (would be the 1st) with my own private mantra in another language. I just worry that I am being overly dramatic.

Also, you are a damn inspiration on here for sure. Thanks for sticking around for all of us fools.

W 34 Me 42
Married 7 years together 8
0 kids 1 beloved dog
BD 4/6/2018
I moved out 4/7/2018
I moved back in alone 8/05/2018
I file 3/06/2019
D official 5/7/2019
L
L
Maika,

I'e read your thread- there are alot of good things to learn from it. You rock!!

M51 w50
T-20Yrs M-16Yrs
S15- mad at W for not trying and giving up
1 Awesum dog
BD 10/31/17
separate rooms 02/08/18
wife moved out 05/17/18

M
Maika Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Sorry Davide but if I say which language, too much info about me will be on here. There's already enough for someone who knows me well to recognize it's me if they ever stumble upon here.

Get a tattoo for yourself. It's there permanently. If you think it's too much, then wait. There's no rush. Don't get it for anyone else.

Yeh I am around to share my perspectives when it makes sense. If you can learn anything from my journey, that's great.

Lone - thanks! I don't know your sitch but when I get a chance I'll catch up. Lots to learn from this community and it truly helped me.

M
Maika Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Alright... kicked the smoking... AGAIN! It's been a few days and I felt like crap, but I welcomed the pain and discomfort and I am mostly over it.

Rehauled my goals, thanks to V's latest advice, and moving back on track. I put a new habit app on my phone called HabitBull and it's really awesome. Motivating to record my daily goals and also plan for long term ones. It's good to see the goal streaks and knocking them down one by one daily.

W is sending random texts here and there - pretty much kids stuff. I've decided to be more cordial and I'll respond to them. I don't think any of it means anything, but I am also seeing if she texts more than that - nothing so far.

All good in the hood though. No change in game plan. Still charting forward. Spent some time with friends last night and that was fun.

O
O
Had my D hearing today Makia, i feel great. I think ill be posting much like yours have been pretty darn soon.
Honestly the completion of D is something to look forward to now.

M: 35, EX-W: 3, S:4
All Divorce Proceedings Complete - Oct 18
-----------------------------------------------------
2nd EX - Was Engaged - Diagnosed BPD
2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
M
Maika Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Yeh I just read your update. Glad to see it went well and that you're feeling great. Looks like you're also working the immediate anger out of your system - kudos.

I know this will take some time, but look forward to see your updates as you get through this and get the D done.

A
A
Hi Maika, just caught up with your updates and good to know you are doing so well. You are truly an inspiration to the newbies like me who are still trying to find their ground. Hope you continue guiding us all.

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard