Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I'm staying strong. When I start thinking about it too much, I post here. I won't dare text him first.

L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Rough night. Yesterday I took my two younger kiddos(the older were with their father) to the mall and to the races last night. Him not contacting me started really getting to me. Thoughts of him with another woman started entering my mind and making me sick to my stomach. Every night I go to sleep so upset over him, and every morning I was up the same. I know I need to detach, I guess I fake detach. I really don't think I will hear from him today either. On Mothers Day none the less. This kills me.

I'm so hurt by him. I will most likely ignore any text if they do even come.

L
L
Do your best to keep busy. Do something for you today- something that makes your heart dance. We all know this is not easy but we all got to move forward DB, 180 detatch but most of all be kind to yourself and be the best you can be. happy mothers day and blessings on your journey!

M51 w50
T-20Yrs M-16Yrs
S15- mad at W for not trying and giving up
1 Awesum dog
BD 10/31/17
separate rooms 02/08/18
wife moved out 05/17/18

L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
After posting, I got up and got the little one up. We are at one of our rental homes so I can get some work done. Should keep my mind occupied slightly for a while.

Thanks for th response. I should say, prior to rejoining this site, I joined another so called relationship help site. It was HORRIBLE. It was so negative. The people told me he didn't love me, to move on, that I have issues for even wanting to continue, etc. I read other people peoples post and it was the same. In my opinion, some of those relationship can be saved if acted on properly. Such a shame. I stopped logging in the same day that I signed up and came here. I know that there is a reality that he might not come back. But I'm not sure he's done, and I know I'm not done so I might as well try.

L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Update

He texted at around 1 happy Mother's Day, with a kiss face emoji. I responded thank you. He asked what I was doing today, I said going to a friends. He then says he would watch the baby for me. I said it was ok, then he brings up the money from Friday, saying to let him know when I'm gonna pick it up. I just respond ok. I wait a bit and tell him to give it to his mom, I'll pick it up tomorrow. Then he says he is switching to night shift so he will be there. I tell him to just give it to her, as I won't be down that way until I pick up the girls from school. He said he wanted to see the baby so we would figure something out. I then say ok, just drop it off on the way to work. No response.

To whoever is reading this - I'm heartbroken once again. I really feel like there is no hope here. He is just playing games. He only said HMD so he could hopefully get to see the baby.

I feel so stupid and like such an idiot. He keeps telling me over and over that we are done but I'm just sitting here waiting like a puppy dog. <insert tears>

L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I'm really feeling defeated at this point. I still can't fathom how I can have his child less than 4 months ago and he can just be completely gone. Not sure I can do this anymore.

D
D
You are stronger than you know. Focus on yourself and your child. You can do this!

W 34 Me 42
Married 7 years together 8
0 kids 1 beloved dog
BD 4/6/2018
I moved out 4/7/2018
I moved back in alone 8/05/2018
I file 3/06/2019
D official 5/7/2019
L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I'm just super frustrated. I don't get he can casually flirt around and think that is appropriate. He just told me a week ago AGAIN that it wasn't going to work out.

I'm biting my tongue so hard. I want to scream "Pick a lane and stay in it". But that would show that I care too much. frown

S
S
Loves, likely he isn't sure what he wants, thus the lane changing. When my wife was trying to decide to leave or stay, she said she felt like she was in the drive in lane at McDonalds and had to choose which ordering line to get into, the one closest to the building or the one further from the building. And she couldn't seem to make a choice.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Yea, I do understand that he's in his own state of confusion. But it seems that it would be obvious to not flirt with the person who's heart you just broke.

Another sleepless night for me. He is supposed to drop off money today. We will see if it happens. He starts night shift today. Makes me sad. He always stayed on the day shift for me so we could see one another. Just another sign of moving on.

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard