Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
G
G
Congratulations on the house, that's very exciting! You get to make it yours. All the manly stuff you want!

I have been trying to buy a place in my small very very expensive town for 2 years. No luck. I am trying to convince D10 to move to Fl. Also, no luck, lol.

D
D
Congrats on the new home! That is so exciting.

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
B
B
Congratulations !! May you have every blessing in your new home xoxo

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
C
Coconut Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I wanted to stop by before I leave work for the weekend and wish everyone a Happy Easter!!!

Everything is going well with the house, I've had the roof leak around the chimney repaired, they will be finishing up with installing a new foundation beam, remodeling the master bath today or tomorrow, and the new A/C will be going in next week. Found a great washer/dryer set for $300 delivered (what a steal) and currently looking for a refrigerator..

still moving one or two truck loads of stuff a day and will be trying to find some movers to move the furniture next weekend. Mix in the social outings and I'm exhausted. I actually passed out sometime around 7 or 8 last night watching t.v. out of exhaustion.

One good thing is that while I'm moving stuff to the new place I'm putting everything away, so I won't have to "unpack" and never have to live out of boxes smile very happy about that.

Have a Great Weekend everyone, Happy Easter.

M - 9 1/2 years
5/5/16 - Bomb drop - 3 week EA
10/31/16 - We sold house
01/10/18 - D Finalized
D
D
Coconut,

Apparently Easter is on April 1st this year.

V
V
Doodler

I think this is about chocolate eggs.

Having an unofficial person Easter (generously shared) allows two goes at eggs.

So I dibs this weekend as Easter too.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

C
Coconut Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Wasn't sure I'd get online this weekend, so wanted to say it doodler, but getting to hide and find my own eggs twice sounds fun, lol...

So last night was interesting.. We (the singles group) went to a silent disco last night, basically instead of the music playing from speakers everyone wears headphones with music and there were three DJ's that you could switch channels to listen to.

Anyway, got there at 8:30pm to eat first, just me and the host were there till 9, we had some good conversation at the bar while waiting for everyone else. I know her pretty well, we've hung out often, but she was flirting with me hard core for the first time. Once everyone else showed up we went to eat. When we got to headphones, I started talking to a lady who had only joined us once before, at the escape room, but I didn't really talk to her that day. She was hitting on me pretty hard too, but this time I was totally into it and was very turned on when we danced.

After awhile she said she had to go, I told her I was disappointed she was leaving so early, she told me it wasn't early that it was 1am (time flew spending time with her), she then said she'd love to stay if she didn't have to drive 1 1/2 hrs home, I was pretty certain she was looking for an invite to stay the night with me... Oh how tempted I was, how great that would have been, but I'm concerned about changing the dynamics of the group if I started doing that, so I want to make sure first. So she left, then ABY came to me and we started talking, and maybe I'm imagining things with this, but I'm pretty sure she was hitting on me too (found out she's 34). We had fun, danced a little, had some laughs and then she had to leave.

After ABY left, host came back to me, was pretty drunk by this point, she started grinding on me. She also lives like 45 minutes away, was telling me that she needed a place to stay cause she couldn't drive home. I didn't offer my place, got one of the other girls to take her home for the night.

All three are attractive woman, I would be lucky to date any of them and may at some point, but i was doing my best to not make things awkward for me with the group by taking anyone home, but I still had one heck of a lotta fun last night.

Got home around 330am, was up at 830 and started moving stuff over, now gonna get ready for game night. I should be able to get the rest of my stuff (minus furniture), that I don't need this coming week, moved over tomorrow then movers next weekend to finish up.

M - 9 1/2 years
10/31/16 - We sold house
01/10/18 - D Finalized
D
D
Originally Posted By: Coconut
Wasn't sure I'd get online this weekend, so wanted to say it doodler, but getting to hide and find my own eggs twice sounds fun, lol...

You definitely need a girlfriend.

C
Coconut Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: doodler
Coconut,

Apparently Easter is on April 1st this year.

HAHA.. omg... I said Happy Easter last Friday because I though Easter was yesterday, didn't even catch the mistake when doodler mentioned it.. I just realized it (on Monday morning), geez, calendar has been so full it's all kinda blurring together.

that's all I came to say, but since I'm here, I managed to move everything over to the new house but my bed, couch, tv, and just enough clothes and kitchen items to get through this week, kinda weird living in an almost empty house.

M - 9 1/2 years
10/31/16 - We sold house
01/10/18 - D Finalized
V
V
Finding gf eggs would be much more fun.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard