Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
S
S
Originally Posted By: InFocus
I am done with women and relationships for awhile. Purely sex for me. At least I am good at that and its not very confusing lol.

InFocus, this is not a healthy outlook and you need to make sure you continue to work on you to fix this. Are you in IC? I highly suggest you look into it if you are not. A counselor can help you sort through these feelings you are having.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
I
InFocus Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Yeah, you know there is what society and women tell you what is acceptable and healthy than there is the reality.

I am done with the deception and role playing. I prefer direct and honest. How is that not healthy. In fact I get a better response when I am 100 legit and upfront.

Again, my personal experience. You do you Steve. And yes I am seeing a counselor.

S
S
Yeah, you know there is what society and women tell you what is acceptable and healthy than there is the reality.

I am done with the deception and role playing. I prefer direct and honest. How is that not healthy. In fact I get a better response when I am 100 legit and upfront.

Again, my personal experience. You do you Steve. And yes I am seeing a counselor.

Ok. Peace.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
M
M
I am done with women and relationships for awhile. Purely sex for me. At least I am good at that and its not very confusing lol.

So does that mean you are filing for the divorce then?

S
S
Quote:

I am done with the deception and role playing. I prefer direct and honest.

Then may I suggest that the next woman you want to bed, you not tell her you are done with women and are strictly interested in their body bringing you sexual pleasure. Now IDK, you may find a female who only wants you for the same style of service......but to be on the safe side, maybe you should just use hookers for a while.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
O
O
Originally Posted By: sandi2
Quote:

Then may I suggest that the next woman you want to bed, you not tell her you are done with women and are strictly interested in their body bringing you sexual pleasure. Now IDK, you may find a female who only wants you for the same style of service......but to be on the safe side, maybe you should just use hookers for a while.

Tinder works, from what I've been told.

Me: 28
H: 30
T: 9 M: 7

WAH: First half of 2017. Round 2 started in Spring 2018.

Husband has begun an affair.
V
V
Originally Posted By: Olya
Originally Posted By: sandi2
Quote:

Tinder works, from what I've been told.

Can't see anything wrong with a player lifestyle as long as there is no deception. If the other is of the same mindset and free.

Use condoms though.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

I
InFocus Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hmmm.. no contact 5 days. She asks to talk to me when I'm on the phone with kids. Ok, sure. Digging on when and if I will take kids. Not now, after she contacted my lawyer with ridiculous terms I wont sign to. Desperation in her voice over taking the kids on the weekend, she really wants me to take them. Lies about having to file 250 pages to divorce me. Lies about why she wants my pay stubs. Obviously to figure out potential childcare payments. I asked and she gave vague response that it was for divorce. So much lying, desperation, and misdirection.

My tone was upbeat, helpful, but purely business. I ended it with a non-chalant "talk to you later" which took her by surprise. No more clingy me. I have myself back, at least in that moment.

Met my lawyer. Filing divorce complaint for joint custody on the insistence of my lawyer. We will see how that goes.

I don't think my wife expected me to stand up for myself. No more listening to her bull. She has been lying and deceiving me for months now.

Considering a private investigator..just to know for sure...but part of me just wants to laugh and say who cares.

I still hurt. One day at a time.

Thanks for listening.

I
InFocus Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Picked up kids and my brother handed her the divorce papers.

I filed on Wednesday.

Not because I wanted divorce, but because I want to see my kids more often.

She was cold. Her face was grim and she looked determined.

We did not even look at eachother. I was very stoic as I grabbed and packed my kids bags.

Now it feels truly done. I am not sure anything could change her heart now.

LRT as much as possible.

Kids are good. They are my light.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard