Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
bhappy2 #2782291 03/21/18 12:52 AM
L
L
Originally Posted By: bhappy2
I also ran out of ant-acid pills, W went out and bought them for me. She really has not done anything for me so this was a bit unusual. I make nothing of it and have not said a word to her at all.

B,

It is good that you don't over analyze these situations because they really do mean nothing at this point. I am just wondering why you wouldn't thank her for these gestures.

As for your legal battle, the longer this draws out the more money the Lawyers make so they will not press the issue.

bhappy2 #2782350 03/21/18 04:31 AM
S
S
It sounds as if you are doing a lot better. Continue GAL like crazy! Keep posting.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
LH19 #2782580 03/23/18 10:11 AM
B
bhappy2 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: LH19
It is good that you don't over analyze these situations because they really do mean nothing at this point. I am just wondering why you wouldn't thank her for these gestures.

There are several reasons why, the first is that she has completely disrupted my life for 10 months doing a few nice things for me doesnt change a thing. Second is she is divorcing me... do I care what she does at this point as its prob just manipulation.

M:52 W:49
D:26 S:24 S:23 D:20
ILYBNILWY 5/28/17
Still living together
W filed 1/5/18
W moved out 8/24/18
D final 9/18/20
sandi2 #2782581 03/23/18 10:14 AM
B
bhappy2 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: sandi2
It sounds as if you are doing a lot better. Continue GAL like crazy! Keep posting.

Will be doing more of the same, thank you Sandi. I am even getting compliments from old friends saying they are happy I am coming around again. Only now am I seeing my W wanting to have anything to do with me, she offered me coffee yesterday... I said no thanks... but again she just hasnt done these things in a very long time.

ILYBNILWY 5/28/17
Still living together
W filed 1/5/18
W moved out 8/24/18
D final 9/18/20
bhappy2 #2782583 03/23/18 10:29 AM
B
bhappy2 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Updating:

W just told me that she is going away next week with her work friends and proceeds to tell me that its all girls and that I have nothing to worry about. My response was I am not worried about anything, have a good time. I am glad she is going b/c the pressure in the house goes away when she is not here.

I talked to my Lawyer again and its confirmed her L is playing games by not responding to our requests. I will have to make my decision soon to push this forward, I am asking for advice here... DO I PUSH THIS FORWARD? It turns out that she filed on Jan 5th. I got the ppw on the 12th so we will be 3 months in with no progress, my L said this is extremely rare and has no reasoning behind it other than my W may be reconsidering.

GAL, just got ppw for my induction into social club, cant wait as induction night is a party and you get to meet more people. This club does so many activities my weekend will be packed with fun. My children are teasing me about it b/c this club usually is associated with an older crowd. As soon as I am a member they want me to guest bartend, should be fun.

Was I little under the weather today so I was not able to run, so I will increase my mileage tomorrow. On Tuesday our dart team had our first loss of the season and I went 1-2 even though it was a losing night it was better than working.

I keep getting texts and messages from two different woman that want to go out and it seems the more I dont want to the more they do. I feel a little bad turning them down but I am not ready to date especially since I am still married. I would feel real weird if I was out and someone saw me.

ILYBNILWY 5/28/17
Still living together
W filed 1/5/18
W moved out 8/24/18
D final 9/18/20
bhappy2 #2783136 03/28/18 08:30 AM
B
bhappy2 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Journaling:

Today is W's birthday and she left for vacation this morning, she will be away for a total of 12 days. I feel relieved that there will be no pressure in the house. She gave me all her info about who was going and said she would send me pics. I said have a good time. At this point I thought her going away would really bother me but it doesnt.

W was happy to set the family up with meals in the freezer and a schedule for who feeds the dog. She was concerned with us keeping the house clean and I told her not to worry we can take care of ourselves.

For the last 2 weeks W has been nothing but kind to me, she is doing things to help me again. She even defended me from S21 teasing me about my hair being out of place. She is laughing at my jokes, and overall we are communicating better. I do not know what she is thinking and at this point its just a waiting game.

Still no contact with W's Lawyer... its like he fell off the planet. Last communication was Feb 5th. So nothing has been done except that she filed and I got the ppw. My Lawyer said this is highly unusual... she asked if I want to push forwatd, I said to hold off for now.

Now if you are reading this you are prob saying she is going away with OM, just as a reminder I still have no proof that there is OM. Could there be, yes of course there could. I am now focussed on ME so if the D goes through I am ok. I have realized there are plenty of woman out there who would love to be in a committed relationship.

GAL: going to the gym right now then work.

ILYBNILWY 5/28/17
Still living together
W filed 1/5/18
W moved out 8/24/18
D final 9/18/20
bhappy2 #2783160 03/28/18 11:43 AM
R
R
Originally Posted By: bhappy2
Journaling:
Now if you are reading this you are prob saying she is going away with OM, just as a reminder I still have no proof that there is OM. Could there be, yes of course there could. I am now focussed on ME so if the D goes through I am ok. I have realized there are plenty of woman out there who would love to be in a committed relationship.

GAL: going to the gym right now then work.

Man I like this statement and emotional place. You are doing whats important by focusing on yourself and not her.

M:43 W:33
M:10 T:11
D:6
BD 8/12/17
Divorce Final 1/23/2019
bhappy2 #2783366 03/30/18 01:46 AM
S
S
Keep on keeping on! smile

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
sandi2 #2783546 04/01/18 05:59 AM
B
bhappy2 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Updating:

Stayed in last night b/c I just didnt feel like going out and laid in bed and watched TV, no pressure in the house as W is still away.

I was back slidding on my running b/c I was a little under the weather but starting to build back my mileage. I cut down on the weights b/c it was adversly effecting my running. My S21 wants to to do more weights and I want him to do more cardio...

S22 is getting interested in shooting and I offered to teach hit trap shooting he is currently looking at buying a shotgun so we can go together, I have not gone trap shooting in 10 years and its time I start doing things for myself again.

D19 is away at college and this is the first Easter we will not see each other, I just texted her and she quickly texted back saying she misses me.

D23 is visiting friends today so it will be just me and the two boys going to my parents house for Easter. There will be about 20 people there and its always a good time.

Got my induction date into social club April 23rd. I am being inducted with 7 other people and the night is like a party. I will meet all the trustees and elected officials of the club. This is going to be great, had it not been for my W wanting a D I would hae never joined this club.

Work is going great and cutting down to 5 days a week has had a huge impact on my GAL. Eyes are finally open as to what I was missing. There is a whole new world out there.

W has been very nice and actually warm, prior to her vacation she was starting to do things to help me which I really didnt believe. She even stated say hey did you know I was the one that bought you the undershirts. I said thank you, yes I knew it was you. She is even telling me where she is going and with who, she texted me from vaction telling me what she was doing and how warm it was. I am not jumping on this as I know it could mean nothing.

ILYBNILWY 5/28/17
Still living together
W filed 1/5/18
W moved out 8/24/18
D final 9/18/20
bhappy2 #2784456 04/07/18 11:16 AM
B
bhappy2 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Updating:

It seems to be very important to me to read all the new situations and see how far I have come. I realize more as time goes on that the things the vets were telling me and others is all true. Time and space! its actually for both of us. I am GAL as much as possible and I am now being invited to more and more parties and events.

W is still away and doesnt come home till Monday, she has texted me several times pretty much about nothing and I waited to respond and it was short and to the point. She has been gone a total of ten days and I cannot tell you the amount of relief I am feeling. I have cooked dinner 9 out of the 10 nights she is gone and the children now look forward to my cooking. Typical stuff like Steak, Baked Ziti, Chicken and Rice. etc. etc.

I have been running again full time and mileage is starting to increase, it feels so good when I complete a long run. Sometimes I will sit in the sauna when done its so therapeutic.I did take a night off of the dart team so that I could work, actually could use the money.

ILYBNILWY 5/28/17
Still living together
W filed 1/5/18
W moved out 8/24/18
D final 9/18/20
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard