Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
S
SBJ Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I hope that everyone here is doing as well as can be expected.

Simply saying hello and releasing a bit of crazy.

I went out of town last week with my youngest and as we were leaving I got a tight hug and an actual I love you from the ex. It was odd to say the least. We only communicate when there is something that needs to be relayed about the kids, but that one thru me for a bit of a loop and I then had a 2 hour drive to ponder on that one.

I got a request from her today wondering if I could watch my youngest Friday night, because she and my daughter were going to attend a social function here in our area. It is some BS socialite thing, but I also know that one of the honorees is the OM. Kind of stings, but I know there is nothing I can do or say to change that. She is definitely still cooking. I guess its kind of like good BBQ...low and slow.

I'm getting excited about the days getting longer as we all like to spend time outdoors. I can't wait to be out by the pool all day with my kids and whoever they have at the house. It is alot to do by myself, but keeping everything up feels good.

I saw an interesting quote the other day that has stuck with me..."Just because you miss someone, doesn't mean that you need them".

Me 49 W46
T25 M22
S22 D18 S13
W had EA Apr-Jul 2016
Dropped Bomb 7/9/16
ILYBINILWYA
HER DIVORCE IS FINAL...8/18/17
Dropping the rope to SURVIVE & THRIVE!!!
G
G
SBJ,

Fist bump. Dude, I get that it still throws you for a loop. After all that has been said and done...you still have feelings. And the thing about watching your kid while your XW takes your other kid to honor OM??? It stinks, but not in your control. Thou shalt not weaponize the children. I’d say yes and go have a great time and not think about your XW and OM. What’s the alternative? A babysitter?

Gordie 40s W 40s M20+ kids
2016 BD W fantasy affair w OM1 I do everything wrong
2017 I start to DB W says TLTL files for D PA w OM2
2018 I do LRT W drops filing and OM2 situation slowly improving
S
SBJ Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Gord, I told her I would and that is no problem for me. The thing that is troubling is that this guy has been made out to be some great humanitarian...he is 2 years out of prison and is now thought of as the next coming. It is truly puzzling, but I have no control over what other people think.

I thank God daily for covering me in His grace thru all of this. He has given me a peace, that some never get to. Yes I still love the wife that I married, but she is not that person. She is still baking.

I wish I could say more about this guy and how he has injected himself into the surrounding communities, but I will keep that quiet. No need to beef him up here as well.

Me 49 W46
T25 M22
S22 D18 S13
W had EA Apr-Jul 2016
Dropped Bomb 7/9/16
ILYBINILWYA
G
G
2 years out of prison and he is already an honored? There must be a story there. Sheesh. You really can’t make this stuff up. Is your XW still going to the same church as you? Does she avoid you there or are you friendly?

Watch out for your kids. If this guy has a violent past, you can easily get a restraining order to protect your kids.

S
SBJ Offline OP
OP Offline
S
As for church...yes she does still go there and even sits with us.

As for the OM. Trust me it's like a never ending soap opera. He was talking to a friend of mine the other day and he can't believe that he was blamed for a marriage breakup. My friend said that he really didn't know details, which he does, but that the OM didn't help things. This guy is either Mother Teresa, or he is a total con man. God knows and is the only one that can truly judge him. His crime was burglary because of Meth addiction.

I do believe that people can be reinvented, but this guy takes the cake.

Me 49 W46
T25 M22
S22 D18 S13
W had EA Apr-Jul 2016
Dropped Bomb 7/9/16
ILYBINILWYA
G
G
Wow, SBJ. This makes my head explode, yet you seem so...serene. I do not think I’d want my XW to sit with me in church while she is doing the horizobtal tango with the ex-con, but that’s just me. Next you’ll tell me it’s all cool because the ex-con is one of your deacons.

S
SBJ Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Gord, one of these days we will sit, have a beer and discuss all of the batchitcraziness that we have been thru.

Me 49 W46
T25 M22
S22 D18 S13
W had EA Apr-Jul 2016
Dropped Bomb 7/9/16
ILYBINILWYA
G
G
SBJ,

How’s it going?

What are the Easter plans?

S
SBJ Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Gore, I'm gonna go to Mass with my kids and the ex. I have been invited by both of her parents to have lunch with them.

She's still very distant about certain things, but talks more about others.

GAL:
I've been brewing more beer with my brother.
Still working on that damn guitar.
Bought a pool table for the house. Turning her den and dining room into a large entertainment room.
Not part of GAL, but having an MRI on my shoulder on Monday. Doc thinks torn rotator cuff, so surgery is probable.

Isaiah 55:8-9 New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE)

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
nor are your ways my ways—oracle of the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways,
my thoughts higher than your thoughts.

Me 49 W46
T25 M22
S22 D18 S13
W had EA Apr-Jul 2016
Dropped Bomb 7/9/16
ILYBINILWYA
S
SBJ Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Rough day...it is her birthday today and as I have said before, it has been a day that I would always go above and beyond. I will try and keep my head on this evening. The kids will all be with her and I get to stay at home and get some chores done.

Why didn't George Thorogood's song say "I drink alone while doing chores"? I guess it just didn't sound as good.

Me 49 W46
T25 M22
S22 D18 S13
W had EA Apr-Jul 2016
Dropped Bomb 7/9/16
ILYBINILWYA
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard