Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
N
Nrthman Offline OP
OP Offline
N
1 year of not living together man has it gone by fast.

Changes I have seen in myself.

1 lost 75 lbs.

2 reconnected with my kids in a big way.

3 can for the most part discuss any problem be it marriage, kids, or Day to Day stuff with a calm heart and if it can’t be resolved know that it can be look d at in the future it doesn’t need to stop all progress.

4 I’m able to ask for help I may not use or except the given advise all the time but I will listen and think on it. This is big for me because for a lot of years I was a 1 man show felt I couldn’t ask help of anyone.

5 I see signs of improvement or maybe its wishful thinking. I know now I can survive and be happy without my wife but hope above all else that we reconcile

6. Have started taking night courses and online courses. Nothing to do with bettering myself at work just things I find interesting. A 48 year old taking small engine repair and world cooking Talk about to much free time Lol.

List could be longer but need to hit the road.

Keep working on yourselves fellow DBers. Thanks for support and advise I do use😎.

M47 W45
S16 D18
M 25
BD January 17
N
Nrthman Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Update

GAL continues very busy with house improvements and helping my kids prepare for college. The w and i continue to work on the marriage she is very positive and even talks about our future. This is definitly a marathon not a race.

M47 W45
S16 D18
M 25
BD January 17
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard