Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
W
Westo Offline OP
OP Offline
W

job Offline
They are on order! LOL!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
Westo Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Lol!

A
A
Hi Westo.

Thanks for the visit to my thread recently. I was nice to have a gathering of "the girls".

I hope your leg is good enough now and the weather fine enough for you to get back out on your walks. I've had a bit of a tough week but it was helped by going for a nice long walk almost every day. There's something about seeing the beauty that is all around us that makes my own problems less overwhelming.

Keep your spirits up. You have a family and friends who love you very much.

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells
W
Westo Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Update,

After H asked his parents if he could move back with them it became increasingly apparent that he really didn t want to. In fact he told me he didn t want to.

Several times over the past year since we discussed reconciliation he has said he had nowhere to go. I just kept looking thick at him. Anyway he s been wanting a particular job where he works for many years. A train driver. He failed the first test five years ago and it really affected him.

He passed it the second time and now he s been successful in getting that job, which he has to go away to train for for three months. So I called his bluff a few weeks ago and suggested that he stay here the weekends while he trained as he didn t look like he was ever going to his parents.

I wondered if after all this time he was actually hinting for me to ask him to come home, and if he was he would take the offer up. I can imagine how difficult it would be going back to his parents house at the age of 53. And I still wonder why he just didn t ask me if he could come back here. But then I didn t leave so wouldn t have experienced asking.

Anyway, he told me that is what he wanted to do and sure enough after his first week training came home last Friday for the weekend bringing all his stuff.

He took it all while OW was in work texting her that he wasn t coming back. I m still a little shocked to be honest. It hasnt been what I thought it would be. No hearts and flowers, just as it used to be.

We did go to the beach with D and the grandkids yesterday and we had a lovely time. All his stuff is back in the wardrobe and drawers as if nothing had happened.

I know it s going to be a tough road but I ve learned an awful lot from this site. I knew all along that if anyone could go through this journey it would be us. I also think that it s all down to the actions of the LBS if there is a reconciliation.

I kept my faith and dignity throughout our journey and believe we will be ok. I want to thank the people I ve met here for all their help and patience.

Job, Coly, Sotto, Ownit, bttrfly, HaWho and of course the wonderful Andrew. I bet Ive missed someone out. Sorry!

Thank you all so very much. Big (((cwtch))) to you all

Xx

Last edited by Cadet; 07/09/18 06:52 AM. Reason: restored post
A
A
Westo!

I pressed the Quick Quote button to read your post.

Wow. Just wow. I will admit that I didn't think that he would come back and admire your faith.

I am so very very happy for you and proud of you. You did what I could not.

Vacation is over now - and the real hard work begins. With patience, understanding and love you will get there.

Sending you a big ((((cwtch))))

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells
job Offline
Westo,

Please take things slowly! He's still a skittish "colt" that needs to be comfortable in his own skin. Keep those expectations at zero and don't push him...just step back, listen and if he asks your opinion, then give it to him.

I'm very happy he's made the trip back to home.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
G
G
Wow

Best wishes

Wonderful news

Agree go slowly

He may act like it is all back to how it was

It is not but you know that

Gordie 40s W 40s M20+ kids
2016 BD W fantasy affair w OM1 I do everything wrong
2017 I start to DB W says TLTL files for D PA w OM2
2018 I do LRT W drops filing and OM2 situation slowly improving
E
E

Oh my God Westo!!!
Great news!!. I'm happy for you!
Be patient, be kind. He will be grieving OW from time to time. Be strong and compassionate. You can have a restored marriage! Xoxox

B
B
WOW!

Take it slower than slow
Keep your expectations at zero

Sending you much, much love

You've now entered what they call the most crucial phase.

Keep posting to let us know how it's going, how you are --- we love you and are cheering for you and your family ! xoxoxo

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard