Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
V
V
I am working today Marina I now it's a very tough weekend so I will be back.

Thinking of you.

You did well on the exchange

Big hugs

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

V
V
Vanilla her lying has gotten worse and W has accused me of some serious things to people but like they say everything comes out.

it does sometimes in unexpected ways but it does.

W has lied to her own lawyer telling her S9 is biologically her son and d9 and s8 was my biologically my kids but my lawyer clarified that to her lawyer I have all original adoption paperwork they all adopted. That's another lie

That is a stupid idiotic and strange lie.
Fantasy land lie . Billy liar type lie!

So so obvious!

and latest saying I open CC in her name and officer ask how I got her identity information W claims I was a ex roommate...

it would be easier if you were! For you.

Wow we have 3 cc joint which we open in 2011 and we both in account and we where together from 2007 till 2017 so not sure how she thinks that way when I have over 10 cc my credit cards W was a authorized user

I hope no more?

and she rack them up and when I try to call they told me am still responsible even if W was using but again a little to late before I seen what W was doing I had heard worse cases but W took 20,000 savings and cc rack up and I could do anything bit take to civil court but it would have cost me more paying lawyers so I suck it up and said lesson learn.

Yes, me too.

W uses the police dept for everything W feels untitled due to military back ground and her education she always feels she is better than everyone which is sad.

horrible, horrible, horrible

But I will keep protecting my kids and myself.

yes, as the evidence builds the truth will out and it's stranger than W fiction!

Hugs

V

V 64, WAW

J
J5K Offline
J
Do your best to keep the kids together. My xW wanted me to negotiate and split ours up. I stood firm and said no.

H-46 XW-38 T-7 M-6
S-9,8,8,6,4
S 11/30/15, I filed 12/8/15
EA 2/1/16 D dismissed 3/24/16
PA 3/18/16 confirmed 4/22/16
XW files for D 4/1/16 - D final 11/17/16
Finally moving forward...
M
marina7 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
J5k,
Yes W has been served and went to court and trial is next month till then I get S9 on every other weekend, my lawyer thought it might not go to trial but I know W a very stubborn person who things she is the law, so who knows all I can show the judge I dont want anything I just want all kids together and kept with me due to W mentally not right but till then I will keep fighting for them to be together.

At BD
Lesbian marriage
Me39,W36
S9,D9,S8 adopted all three
Together almost 10yrs
Bomb Drop - April 2017
W movedout - May,2017
OW June,2017
Currently 2018
Me40, W38
S10,D10,S9
V
V
Marina we are listening.

You are doing great with a tough sitch.

Thinking of you

V

V 64, WAW

M
marina7 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Journaling,
Well pick up D9 and S8 and got to see S9, W of course had the same bag I pack only snacks well d9 did and I let her well today W brought it back saying I don't need it... I just said Ok why debate with someone who doesn't see it was just snacks nothing wrong with that, well D9 is happy to be home S8 had a bed wet accident which is concerning s8 hasn't wet bed in over 3 months since he hasn't seen her and he did again hmmm very concerned D9 said W laid in bed with her and had girl talk W tells d9 she is going try her best to get things back to normal... hmmmm wonder what she meant by that she also ask her was I smiling am I happy that she just wants me Happy I deserve a good women... wow SMH.. I guess she also said she is not with OW to much things going on d9 told her I don't like OW because she is mean to us W said I am focusing on us now. Hmmmm again what does this mean Is W doing a temper checking or cake eating with my d9. Also told her d9 she will always have feeling for me and love for me. I think W sees me with a friends and thinks am serious about this girl if only W knew how broken I am and ever since Friday I just felt old feelings that I thought where gone but like my mom said those feelings will always be there you have to stay strong and remember what your therapist said you now have to focus on Kids and yourself W is broken and can never ve fix she will always have her issues and drag you in amd kids. So taken a day at a time.

At BD
Lesbian marriage
Me39,W36
Together almost 10yrs
Bomb Drop - April 2017
W movedout - May,2017
OW June,2017
Currently 2018
Me40, W38
S10,D10,S9
M
marina7 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Journaling,
Is crazy had a therapy session and my therapist had put things in a chart for me to see it clearly. W was once an amazing person honestly I thought to good for me. But I also knew W had a horrible childhood with alcohol father who beat her mom badly, and W seen it all but I thought she got help for that I never thought it will damage our marriage something we had so amazing. I know that WAW or MLC W or H could relapse I know that many of us wanna recon but there's that chance they can relapse the question my therapist ask is do you wanna go through this pain again and especially with your kids. And therapist was right do I really want to go through this pain and my children's. I can't imagine going through this again. I will always love my W I just know W is not good for US.

A day at a time

At BD
Lesbian marriage
Me39,W36
Together almost 10yrs
Bomb Drop - April 2017
W movedout - May,2017
OW June,2017
Currently 2018
Me40, W38
S10,D10,S9
M
marina7 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Journaling,
I know W is with OW still, as much I want W not to be she is S8 says there is pictures of W and OW like a family pictures all over S8 today told his therapist there was no pictures of me (mommy) his therapist ask how does it make you feel S8 said sad very sad. And he did drawing s8 expresses himself more with drawing there was a picture of W yelling at him saying "I hate you I don't want you" while fire coming out W mouth. WOW that was hard to see. While W tells d9, she no longer with OW, s8 seen them in Window hugging and a kiss at MIL house outside wow another thing to add that her FAMILY allows her action and behavior SMH I guess my theory was right W can't cake eat with me so she does with my D9
Tells her lies while s8 notices tooth brush and cloths in closet. Not sure why it hurts but how can she just move on like nothing 10yrs 3 beautiful kids we adopted that we fought hard for she could give all that up. I guess now am realizing I was a push over I treated her like My Queen respected her and W always got her ways because I wanted her HAPPY. I gave in easy because W was my world my FAMILY is my world.

Feeling Sad today
Taking it a day at a time

At BD
Lesbian marriage
Me39,W36
Together almost 10yrs
Bomb Drop - April 2017
W movedout - May,2017
OW June,2017
Currently 2018
Me40, W38
S10,D10,S9
V
V
I will come back to you, trouble with the Internet at the moment.

V

V 64, WAW

M
marina7 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Journaling,
Lately it feels like an elephant on my chest, panic attacks and feelings like I felt on BD April 2017, I been wanting to write a letter to W I wanted to apologize to her if I offended her by packing snacks for kids last weekend, W was angry for me doing that if she only knew it was out of good intentions, my therapist said it was a bad idea she feels W is in a bad place to even care what I think, as long I did it with good intentions that's what matters which I did out of good faith.

S8 lately been emotional he was the one that didn't cry or show emotions through this nightmare finally feelings are coming out D9 is doing good she tells me she wish W would call them or something, D9 ask does W really cares about us. I honestly can't answer this for her but I assure you that I freaking love you three to death.
This is exactly what W doesn't see the damage she has done.

Taking it a day at a time

At BD
Lesbian marriage
Me39,W36
Together almost 10yrs
Bomb Drop - April 2017
W movedout - May,2017
OW June,2017
Currently 2018
Me40, W38
S10,D10,S9