OP Offline
K
Test

Kyh #2787435 04/29/18 02:19 PM
K
Kyh Offline OP
OP Offline
K
In case it helps, my posts that didn't show up were from iOS 11.3 and the one above that did work came from my old iPad using iOS 9.3.5. Both previews worked.

Xw has been friendly towards me again since I last posted. She often hangs around while switching kids or coming by to drop off/pick up something. She talks to me a lot about her work, mostly venting. There have been a couple things I though I would journal about. At the tax deadline xw asked about filing married. I laughed and said we can't, were divorced. She told me she didn't think we were and that she didn't think it was finalized. I showed her the decree and even then she texted her lawyer to ask. It was done a year ago. She acted happy but idk if it was real or not. sometimes she is incredibly giddy and sometimes idk if her "happy" is real. Other times she is really down.

xw has now become a workout freak. She tells me about it all the time and brought me protein powder to try. Last week d tells me swear leaves them alone in the morning to go to the gym! Then s says to her were to supposed to tell anyone. I assured them they weren't in trouble and d told me she goes to the gym in the morning before they get up and how the tablet was linked to her phone in case they needed something! I had to call xw out on it, fully expecting her to freak out. I didn't chastise but just said it wasn't acceptable and that if working out was that important to her to bring the kids over in the morning and I would get them ready or come there to. She immediately started apologizing, telling me she only did it once and then about how she was left alone to young. I told her I knew and that I was sorry that happened to her as a child and how I was left alone too early as well but times have changed and she can't do that. Idk if I believe her about only doing it once but I don't think she will again. I guess I sure need to keep my eyes open. I can't believe she did this, she knew it was wrong but did it anyway.

I've been alright except for work stress. My boss is difficult (to be very nice) and the best help I've had just quit. This is followed by another about a month earlier whose replacement told me he is going to quit. So that leaves me. Trying to be patient while I search for something that fits and appreciate what I have but it's frustrating.

I hope everyone is doing well and hopefully enjoying some nice spring weather!

Kyh #2787447 04/30/18 12:13 AM
B
B
Hi Kyh, thanks for the update.
Wow. Glad you called her out. Why do they have to repeat their childhoods? Crazy that she didn't know you were divorced. You are a kind man. She's lucky.

Good luck with your job search. I'm sure you will find something far more to your liking.

xoxo

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
G
G
She did not know you were divorced

My w also has these inexplicablw lapses

Your w is not well and still in crisis

I keep praying for you

Working out like crazy is a physicsl manifestation of her trying to address her crisis

So many of us see that

Gordie 40s W 40s M20+ kids
2016 BD W fantasy affair w OM1 I do everything wrong
2017 I start to DB W says TLTL files for D PA w OM2
2018 I do LRT W drops filing and OM2 situation slowly improving
K
Kyh Offline OP
OP Offline
K

Kyh #2789812 05/13/18 01:00 PM
K
Kyh Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Stopping by to wish all the moms here a Happy Mother's Day! I hope you all had a good one!

Kyh #2790094 05/14/18 10:54 AM
G
G
You too

How are you doing

Gordie 40s W 40s M20+ kids
2016 BD W fantasy affair w OM1 I do everything wrong
2017 I start to DB W says TLTL files for D PA w OM2
2018 I do LRT W drops filing and OM2 situation slowly improving
K
Kyh Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Thanks bttrfly and Gordie.

I'm doing good, a little stressed from several things but I'm well. The kids seem to be doing well for the most part too.

A few things I wanted to write about tonight. Xw has been over somewhat regularly. Friday she texted about her car saying she was scared to drive it. I fixed it for her and she was very grateful. She mentioned getting it cleaned up and taking better care of it after I fixed it so that is a good thing. Holy cow she has ran it into the ground though (I hadn't seen it in a long time). I don't expect anything from this but to have it safe for her and the kids. She stuck around for dinner, excited about the pizza I made, and we all ate dinner together which was nice.

I had the kids yesterday evening as xw went to a concert, she was supposed to go w/Mlc friend but told me she went alone when she was telling me about it when I came home from work. She picked the kids up from school and came to my house until I came home from work, she's done this a couple times now, saying its close to the school. She was also excited to tell me she got a new job. She has been complaining to me about her work for awhile and working on her resume here. She told me she was excited to get her weekends back with the kids and how she didn't want them to remember her working all the time. I can tell by the way she was talking she doesn't realize nearly 3 years has gone by since BD.

Something else I noticed is that she was hesitant to go to the concert on Mother's Day, s was a little upset and she gave me a look, she felt bad.

Now for some crazy. Our babysitter told me she wasn't available this summer and I couldn't figure anything out. Xw asked me about her sister coming back for the summer to help watch the kids. I have some reservations but I'm okay with it and it will help xw. I was thinking she would come here to watch the kids during the day. I'm pretty sure this is what we talked about. Xw now suggested xsil stay at my house during my week w/the kids. I told xw I thought it would be better if she stayed with her, she asked why and I told her I thought it was a little more normal. Xw was trying to justify it saying she wouldn't have to come over all the time that way, then got upset and said, fine if you don't want her here. I told her its not that and that I don't have a problem with xsil but I think it would be more normal for her to stay with her. She left upset, not sure what to say. That is strange right?

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard