Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
A
A
exquisite - I hope you are starting to feel better. I had a similar infection about 5 or 6 years ago and it was pretty scary as it also felt in some ways like a cardiac problem. I presume you are getting the benefits of our Canadian health care system on top of whatever your former H has on his plan for you.

With regards to the housing issues and other things, sometimes I think that TV writers need to spend some time just trolling around our stories for content. There's so much weirdness that it defies the imagination.

You and he are still on very different paths I would think. There's an old joke on Facebook - "pics or it didn't happen" and also - do any changes in his life and living arrangements make any difference in how you are living your own separate life? I believe the answer is no to that question. You are more fortunate than many though that he has been being financially responsible. We talked about this before in relation to the "love languages".

Stay strong. Be true to yourself.

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells
E
OP Offline
E
Funny you ask if it makes a difference in my life... when i was searching for the "Why " he would give us so much money, i told him: " what difference does it make if we lived in poverty? Your life wouldn' t change! I don' t get it.."

My meds for ine week were $200.
I worked only 25 hrs.. my boss will add 10 hrs from my accumulated vacation pay.
Tomorrow, i will do morning only. Tuesday, 3 hours on inventory only. Wednesday fully off and hoping to be back fully on thursday.
It was very scary. Still is a bit. Other symptoms are present but i think they are side effect from the meds. I researched each of them individually and some were in there.. i' m thinking "kidneys" 2 sensitive area in my lower back.. i' ll spare details.. i just hope it all clears up as i heal..

Thank you for dropping by Andrew !:)
I really appreciate it. By the way, i really liked "stimuli" smile

A
A
Originally Posted By: exquisitetobe
Thank you for dropping by Andrew !:)
I really appreciate it. By the way, i really liked "stimuli" smile
If you need to reach out I am the world's worst hide and seek player. You are a very capable woman and will be able to navigate this particular mine field. You don't need me. You don't need him. You can deal with what is in front of you because that is what people do.

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
job Offline
I hope you feel better soon.

If you need to chat off line...you know how to contact me.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
E
OP Offline
E
smile thank you Job! smile

For precaution, i have separated fb and db. Safer for everyone since i did not know how ex-h would react. I feel safe now. He was really calm and his tone of voice was lovingly sincere. I think i will be ok from now on! wink
Such a relief!! smile

job Offline
Again, the offer is on the table at any time.

I'm glad you feel a bit safer now.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
T
T
Hope you feel better!

Tad

Currently:
M 56 XW 57
Sons 38,33,31,29

The Sitch:
Married 26 years
EA w/ OM 9/10
Bomb 10/10 (5 weeks after 25th anniversary)
Sep 12/10
She wants D 1/11
W files 5/11
D final 10/11
XW marries OM 6/13
E
OP Offline
E
smile smile smile
Thank you !!!!

Health wise, i feel much better.. i would say 75%.. on the right path..

Emotionally, feeling strong!! (releived)

E
OP Offline
E
Update..
Wx-h had been very quiet with everyone.. no contact.
Last week, a deposit was made in MY PERSONNAL account.

2 days ago, he contacted D17 in regards of her winter tires. Yesterday, she went over and for some reason, he could not install them. This was the first time he saw her car. He really liked it and it made D17 happy!

Today, he called my cell and explained to me why he could not change her tires and gave me a list of things to mention to my mechanic when i bring her car in. He asked if i had received money. I said yes and thanked him. Short and civilised call.

Later today, i have received another deposit from him. Both deposit were more than his child support..

I see more and more contact. Short contact but frequent. He' s been silent with me for long period of time. Now, he contacts at least once per couple of weeks. I' m not sure why.. time will tell.

A
A
Perhaps he senses you and the kids slipping away at the same time as he and his current amour are having difficulties.

Perhaps he's trying to pull you back in to his orbit (?)

I don't know. Sometimes it may be best to just accept the what and not try to understand the why.

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard