smile smile smile
smile smile
smile

doodling

T
Tread Offline OP
OP Offline
T
So today is our 15 Wedding Anniversary. Actually got married twice. On August 4th with a few close friends, then we had a big wedding with family and everyone else October 18th. Funny how this time last year we had made plans to renew our vows and take a cruise to Mexico. A little over a month later W was having an A. Not really feeling sad about the whole thing. Just interesting how the dynamic of a family can change so quickly.

MR: 15 T:17
Me: 37 W: 34
S14
BD/PA/EA: 12/2016
D
D
Originally Posted By: Tread
So today is our 15 Wedding Anniversary.

Tread, so sorry for you today! Hope you have some plans of your own to keep your mind off it.
Funny how this time last year we had made plans to renew our vows and take a cruise to Mexico. A little over a month later W was having an A. Not really feeling sad about the whole thing. Just interesting how the dynamic of a family can change so quickly.
My 20th anniversay was in June, last year around November we had talked about going somewhere just me and her to celebrate our milestone. I actually had booked a trip to the Bahamas for a long weekend that I had to cancel(probably should have gone by myself) It is funny(and sad) how things changed. Try to make the best of the day!

Me 47 WW 44
T25 yrs M20
S18 S14 D12
Divorced 3/12/2018
T
Tread Offline OP
OP Offline
T
No plans for today. I have S14 who I will take to bible study tonight. I actually exchanged the cruise to Mexico for the Bahamas. So my brother and I will be taking a sibling trip at some point there.

S14
A
A
Funny how this time last year we had made plans to renew our vows and take a cruise to Mexico. A little over a month later W was having an A. Not really feeling sad about the whole thing. Just interesting how the dynamic of a family can change so quickly.

It's mind-boggling, isn't it? I've mentioned this before but my W started crying one evening, I asked her if everything was OK and she told me (in part) that I can't let anything happen to me, because she would not be able to survive without me. It was one of the biggest outpourings of love and emotion I had ever seen from her. A year later, "I can't do this anymore." "Can't do what? Do you mean the marriage?" "Yes." What had changed in that year? Not a thing. Why the sudden change? THERE IS NO REASON. BD'ing is all about working on ourselves and making ourselves the spouse only a fool would leave, but the bottom line is a lot of times this crap happens for no reason at all. None of us is the perfect spouse, but who out there is? No one, that's who.

A few days ago was my 25 year anniversary (we're D'd, but technically an "anniversary" is "the date on which an event took place in a previous year"). I had completely forgotten until my phone sent me a reminder. I thought about it, and then sent my XW a text just telling her I'll always remember the date fondly, thanking her for being a great mom and wishing her a good day. She sent a nice response back. Then that evening my GF came over and we went out and had a nice dinner and went home and got more than a little nasty. Yup, changed dynamic. Not saying it's better or worse but it's different, that's for sure. Life is an adventure.

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57
T
Tread Offline OP
OP Offline
T
So I decided that I will finally get back to writing this book based on my experience with WW. With a fictional spin on it of course. Might even tryi to get it published. Tried to write it over the summer, but just pissed myself off writing some of the details. Now my mindset is in a much better place. So hopefully there will be success in this. And it doesn't somehow blow up in my face...lol

S14
G
G
Tread,

I feel for you. After our 20th including recommitment of vows and a second honeymoon adventure with lots of sex, two months later came b d. I echo AS. It makes no sense which only exacerbates the hurt.

Gordie 40s W 40s M20+ kids
2016 BD W fantasy affair w OM1 I do everything wrong
2017 I start to DB W says TLTL files for D PA w OM2
2018 I do LRT W drops filing and OM2 situation slowly improving
T
Tread Offline OP
OP Offline
T
So my lawyer calls this morning in regards to not hearing back from me in regards to W signing the divorce papers. And its been several weeks since I emailed them to her and have yet to hear a single word in regards to the paper or divorce period. I know that were not supposed to bring up the R. But I am wondering if I should ask her what she wants at this point. Does she just want to stay separated to think or just sign the papers, so I can get this divorce over with?

As sick and tired as I am of this situation. I realize that I have never made a decision without hearing the opinion from W. And I'm wondering if this should be any different? She certainly isn't in a rush to do anything. But she does have the convenience of living with her sister, not having me around to spoil her sneaking around. And gets to do whatever she wants the weeks S14 is with me.

One of those moments when you wish you could read the wayward mind. If she had doubts about the divorce, then I could be patient in regards to getting this done. But if she is just cake eating, then let's get this over with, so I can move on with my life.

S14
M
M
One of those moments when you wish you could read the wayward mind. If she had doubts about the divorce, then I could be patient in regards to getting this done. But if she is just cake eating, then let's get this over with, so I can move on with my life.

You will never know this.

What do YOU want, regardless of what she is doing?

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard