Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
T
Tread Offline OP
OP Offline
T

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2739632#Post2739632

Here go with thread number 5. At this point WW is now moving in with her sister. Not sure if I should help her pack or sit back and let her do this herself? Since she is the one wants this. At this point, I plan on detaching and finding some good out of this process. Also welcomed to any ideas that anyone has in regards to boundaries. The main one I'm thinking of is taking away her house keys.

MR: 15 T:17
Me: 37 W: 34
S14
BD/PA/EA: 12/2016
S
S
What is the purpose behind helping her pack?

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
T
Tread Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Not sure really. Just wondering if that could be a way of showing detachment. But to be honest, if she wants to move. Then she can donut herself. Right now I am trying to come up with boundaries other than taking the house key.

S14
T
Tread Offline OP
OP Offline
T
WW just packed some things and left the house to her sisters. MIL came over to pick up S13 and mentioned that my SIL lease just ran out and was renting a two bedroom house that she can't afford. My W conveniently left out this information when talking about moving in with her sister. MIL could tell I was upset and asked what was going on. Apparently her two no good daughters don't tell her a thing. But my SIL probably has been lied tot his whole time, so she's likely just parroting everything W has lied to her about.

So W clearly is panicking and starts packing her stuff, because she can tell I'm upset. I tell her to leave her house key and she refuses. Once again I tell W your leaving and that ends you being able to have unlimited access to the place I reside at. But I tell her if you want to come over, just call or text and that shouldn't be a problem. This arrogant fool has the nerve to tell me that she can come and go as she pleases. So once again can someone please tell me how were supposed to be be able to enforce these boundaries on a WW?

S14
T
Tread Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Just wanted to get my thoughts out there. With W gone out of the house suddenly I find myself having to explain to S13 why his mother is gone. Told him that his mother is at SIL apartment. But eventually he's going to wonder why his mother is never home. So basically I'm going to have to tell him something soon. Leave it to my W to leave me holding the bag.

Sitting in the house wondering if I should start taking down photos. Not sure if its too soon or not. But I feel like I need to stop seeing them in order to move on. Also told MIL that W is having an A. She had a feeling something was going on, but decided to mind her own business all this time. Didn't go into detail. SIL was clearly told by W not to speak with me at all. Won't answer calls or her door, but is being manipulated by her own sister to help fix her mess. Guess W is working her a** by using others to avoid those consequences.

S14
T
Tread Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I know this goes against the advice many of you have given on this board. But at this point, I realize my W is just trying to destroy me. So it's time to start telling people about the A with OM, starting with S13. My silence has given her the opportunity to make moves, while I am sitting here playing nice. At this point, I don't want this woman and if something bad happened to her I wouldn't shed a tear. The only means of survival is to be an a**. So that's the direction I have to go in. Just talked with my father and got the I told you so talk. Basically listened to how my weakness for W is what hit me here. And how my W and SIL were probably poisoning the mind of S13 as we speak. So it's time for self preservation.

S14
T
T
Originally Posted By: Tread
I know this goes against the advice many of you have given on this board. But at this point, I realize my W is just trying to destroy me. So it's time to start telling people about the A with OM, starting with S13. My silence has given her the opportunity to make moves, while I am sitting here playing nice. At this point, I don't want this woman and if something bad happened to her I wouldn't shed a tear. The only means of survival is to be an a**. So that's the direction I have to go in. Just talked with my father and got the I told you so talk. Basically listened to how my weakness for W is what hit me here. And how my W and SIL were probably poisoning the mind of S13 as we speak. So it's time for self preservation.

I won't tell you otherwise. You're finding your anger, strength, and manhood. That's awesome. Stick with it and the worm will turn for you my man.

The future is as bright as you demand it be.
H
H
Tread, sorry things have gotten so rough for you. I do recommend you take the photos down. It'll be good for you.

I'm not sure telling S13 about the A is for the best. I can see telling other adults who may be affected by the sitch, but telling S13 almost seems like you want him to know how horrible his mother is. I understand that feeling, but in spite of everything, she is still his mother.

Me-47,XW-43
S13,S16
M:18
BD:4-23-17
W filed:7-17-17
(5 months of in-house separation hell)
W moved out:1-6-18
D granted:2-15-18
Decree signed:3-29-18

Your future is out there. Go find it.
T
Tread Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Screw his mother!!! I won't get into details, but he'll know enough to realize that W is dead wrong. This is the choice she made, so she can leave with it. No longer in the business of saving her.

S14
T
Tread Offline OP
OP Offline
T
TxHubby,

Unfortunately my anger is accompanied with my wraith. And I haven't felt this way, since my W has known me. She is about to see a side of me that she has only heard from people in my past.

S14
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard