Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
A
A
Originally Posted By: Vapo
Athas,

you could not possibly have lost your daughter. Fight for her and for your rights as a father. Don't get screwed over!

I don't have the resource to fight the titan that is the family court system. Also the fact that I'm Australian and they're now in the United States.

I try to maintain contact with my daughter as much as possible. But she's too young and under control from my wife and her family of dumb hispanics.

V
V
Fcuk...

Try petitioning your local courts what can be done. Don't you dare give up!

C
Clay234 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thank you all for your comments and concern. I understand I am not the only one in this situation and I hurt for all of us and our kids.

Athas, I think my W was also not loved. Her parents are very controlling and I don't think she ever got to make her own decisions. Unfortunately, she thinks her parents are the greatest thing on earth and I am the worst. At least that is what she portrays. Who knows what she really thinks, but I think she is still seeking their approval and follows them around everywhere. When she and I met 20 years ago, she said her biggest fear in life was disappointing her father. I think that is a hell of a burden for a child to have during his/her life. I think she is also in denial and fears telling them what she thinks. They still don't allow her to make her own decisions. When her son (my step-son) decided he wanted to live with me, ExW's father told him he had betrayed that side of the family. I suspect she fears the same thing from her father, so she will probably never tell him what she thinks.

I knew my son whom I haven't seen since last November was working for a popular fast-food chain, so I decided to look for him today. There are 10 of them in the city where he lives, so I decided to try them one at a time to see if I could find him. The first one I walked into was the one. He came walking up out of the back and as soon as he saw me standing there, he turned around and ran into the back. IT is kind of what I suspected, but was still disappointing that he will not even talk to me and tell me why he doesn't want to talk to me. It is definitely due to Parental Alienation. Not sure why he is afraid to talk to me.

Me 52
ExW 45
D1 26
S1 22
S2 18
D2 17

M-17
T-18

Divorce final-10/09/15
C
Clay234 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Athas,

As Vapo said, don't give up. Your daughter will thank you for it. It is a very tough battle. I am in the U.S. Not sure what I can do to help, but let me know if I can.

Me 52
ExW 45
D1 26
S1 22
S2 18
D2 17

M-17
T-18

Divorce final-10/09/15
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard