Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
A
Originally Posted By: SeanH
How many DB rules did I break?

Sounds like you did pretty well actually. You want to avoid R discussions, but if I'm reading you right you actually wanted to talk about the business and she turned it into an R talk. Sounds like you kept your cool and validated rather than arguing, good job!

Quote:
She seemed a bit disturbed about one of my GAL activities, but we didnt go in detail.

Can you expand on that?

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57
S
SeanH Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thank you AS for your response. She mentioned how I took the time out of my workday to pick up my Motorcycle, to show off to my friends and has been complaining about my everyday gym routine.

A
A
Thank you AS for your response. She mentioned how I took the time out of my workday to pick up my Motorcycle, to show off to my friends and has been complaining about my everyday gym routine.

Ah, gotcha. Well if she doesn't like that then I'd say that's her problem, not yours! I thought it was going to be something more nefarious, like you're going to strip clubs or something, LOL!

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57
C
C
The connection with OM seems a lot more emotional than I originally thought it to be, and I am learning to not think much about it. In the convo two days ago I almost believed her for a day about their just friends R. Then I read the rules again and found the light. Not gonna worry too much about it. Picking up the DR book today and gonna find a nice place to hide it. I had a small talk with a younger co worker about how old she was when her parents got D. She said 9 and i asked if it was very difficult, she said because she was so young it wasnt as hard as it would be if she was older. Then she asked I was thinking abt D with my W. I said no. My question to you guys is, because my W and I work at the same place, if the co-worker ever mentions that small convo to my W, would that be pushing indirectly.

Hello SeanH,

I'm so sorry for the situation you are in.

It is best to avoid relationship/divorce conversations with mutual friends/colleagues and family.

Little compares to the devastation people feel when they discover their spouse has been unfaithful. Couples often struggle to get past intense emotional pain, mistrust, resentment and never ending arguments about the betrayal. Healing from infidelity is achievable for both of you with the right support and tools.

Knowing what to do and what not to do at this point is crucial. Feel free to give me a call at 303-444-7004 to discuss how we can best help you determine what to do next.

Cristy

Resource Coordinator
The Divorce Busting Center
303-444-7004

A Divorce Busting Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Email virginia@divorcebusting.com or 303-444-7004 for more information or to get started right away.
S
SeanH Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: AnotherStander

Ah, gotcha. Well if she doesn't like that then I'd say that's her problem, not yours! I thought it was going to be something more nefarious, like you're going to strip clubs or something, LOL!

Those days are long gone. I do go to bars and that's about it.

S
SeanH Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thank You Cristy.

Im waiting to finish reading the DR first so I know where my head is at.

S
SeanH Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: AnotherStander

And boy does it feel good to ride the CBR1000

S
SeanH Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Should I be reading the DB first. Or DR first is fine.

C
C
Should I be reading the DB first. Or DR first is fine.

DB is older than DR

Of the two I would read DR as it is most up to date of the two.

Me-70, D37,S36
C
C
Thank You Cristy.

Im waiting to finish reading the DR first so I know where my head is at.

Hello SeanH,

Yes, DR is the more updated version of DB.

Reading DR isn't a prerequisite for working with a DB Coach.

I highly recommend taking of advantage of the online special for Telephone Coaching. You are at a very fragile point in this relationship and it would be extremely helpful to know what your next move should be. Please call me to discuss our DB coaching program at 303-444-7004.

Cristy
Resource Coordinator
The Divorce Busting Center
303-444-7004

A Divorce Busting Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Email virginia@divorcebusting.com or 303-444-7004 for more information or to get started right away.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard