Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
C
Cali08 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: Coconut
Cali, you said you know a lot of people will disagree that's it's the best move, but your doing it anyway.. A few people have told you why they think it's a bad move, but ended up saying wish you luck.

Look, you don't need to get defensive, it's your M and your life, if you want suggestions/help from others who've been through it, we are here.. If you don't want feedback, either don't post it till afterwards or just say I'm doing this, please don't tell me why it's a bad idea.

Your methods are different than the General DB methods, and I personally haven't seen them work, but I hope for your sake they do.. Just tell us what YOU want from us, cause I really don't know if I should support you, or pont out the issues/concerns with what you're doing.

Coconut Im not sure when I spoke to you at all. I am certainly not defensive, I am discussing how I see it just like everyone else is, but that is the problem typing things out instead of being in front of that person where you can see the emotion or lack there of coming out of it. I'm sure a lot of you have been through your own situation and a lot of you have given me opposite advice then my DB coach has too. I am trying something completely new in my situation, rather you people think it's more of the same old or not. I know how my brain works and how I feel about things and actually going to see her is far from what I would normally do. It may very well be what so many have done in the past and it hasn't worked, but for me I see going to see my wife as a positive move in one direction or the other.

I have never said I didn't want or appreciate feedback. I was just surprised to have no feedback at all from quite a few posts of mine until I posted this one little thing and then boom. Haha! I enjoy the feedback and appreciate all of it rather it's good or bad.

C
Cali08 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: leahsue
Cali,
From a point tonight of really, truly realizing that my M is probably over, then seeing you insist on doing what you think is right (and again, I remind you, I have been SO tempted to do exactly what you are about to do)...... I sincerely wish you the very best, and please post how this turns out, if for no one else than me, b/c I still wonder what would have happened in my sitch if I had done what you are doing. Peace and love to you, no matter the outcome.

I wish you would have tried it yourself. What do I really have to lose honestly. If my marriage is meant to be then doing this isn't going to make or break it. I will be talking to my wife face to face for the first time in months and not through text messages, which is a good thing in my opinion. I will post on here the outcome for you Leahsue and I hope it helps you in some way. smile

C
C

Last edited by Cadet; 06/27/17 11:33 PM.

Me-70, D37,S36
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard