Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
S
SBJ Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks roist...I know that I am not the only one that feels the sting at times. It is hard to want something so bad and not be able to obtain it. I feel like a 16 year old wanting a Ferrari for his first car.

This Sunday, July 9th, marks my 1 yr anniversary of BD. I am going to surround myself with my brothers and my oldest son and play the best round of golf ever...hopefully.

Monday I am getting back to the gym on a more full time basis and hitting the streets early in the morning to prep for that Tough Mudder in November. My training was halted due to a broken toe, so I am excited to get back the grind.

I'm trying to fill my days and evenings with things that will allow me to grow and point my mind in a different direction...forward. Sometimes, things just reappear and I get slapped with the fact that I miss my W.

My brothers and their wives are wanting to plan a trip to a resort in Mexico and wanted to know if I'd want to go...h3ll yes I said. Should be fun...hope I can get bikini ready (haha!).

I heard thru a little bird that the W went to her counselor yesterday and took her parents. This is the mother who enables her and the father that is against her divorcing me. In a way, I wish I could be a fly on the wall in there, but I know that at this point nothing I say or do would make a difference with her. She is in God's hands at this point and that is all there is to it.

Peace be with you!

Me 49 W46
T25 M22
S22 D18 S13
W had EA Apr-Jul 2016
Dropped Bomb 7/9/16
ILYBINILWYA
HER DIVORCE IS FINAL...8/18/17
Dropping the rope to SURVIVE & THRIVE!!!
O
O
SBJ,

How wonderful that you are finding such strength at this difficult time. It is doubtless a sign of your character. I hope that your life continues to take you forward in a positive direction.

job Offline

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard