Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
T
T
PEW,

Sounds like a lot of good things and you know you just need to keep doing what you're doing. The self-healing does wonders to the soul/personality/etc.

Confusion is just part of the process. Try to stay detached regardless of whether she notices your changes. It's great that she noticed, but that's about it nothing more, nothing less. Doesn't change your M or R much, but it means you're doing a great job BD'ing.

Keep it up.

Me 42, Wife 39; Married 16; Together 17; Kids: D13, S10
Wife asks for Divorce: 03/19/13
Reconcile: 07/07/13
Round 2 Starts: 02/19/17
Apartment Life: 04/21/17
PA Confirmed: 05/23/17
L
L
PEW,
It does sound like you are doing the right things! It's so hard. Just keep working on YOU, and it will get a little easier every day.

M-60 H-51
M-14 years
BD 12/26/16
S 1/1/17

"First the pain, then the rising."
Glennon Doyle Melton

P
PEW1974 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Thank you for the words of encouragement. This is really the hardest situation I have had to endure in my life. It's so sad that so many of realize what we took for granted after it is too late.

T
T
My suggestion is to let her know you know of the A, while your able to do so calmly. Last thing you want is to reveal that you know in the middle of an argument. But the last thing you should be doing is sleeping in the guest room or needing her permission to sleep in the bed when she has been doing wrong. It is one thing to practice DB busting methods. But another to have her thinking that she is getting away with something and making demands.

MR: 15 T:17
Me: 37 W: 34
S14
BD/PA/EA: 12/2016
P
PEW1974 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
The only reason is because the prior months when we were arguing a lot I was sleeping on the couch watching the tv so thenbedroom became her place to get away and I respected that.i know she is the one doing wrong but I don't feel I have the right to change the dynamics like that in her. It was kind of odd that she said I don't have to sleep on the couch anymore. It felt nice that she let me into what was considered her private space for awhile. Today she was talking about this house she saw in a publishers clearing house contest that of course she entered. Lol she was talking how it would be nice for us to win it. I know these are just mixed signals that don't mean anything but to be honest we have been getting along so well. She was even playing songs from different cds of hers for me to listen to. I will keep doing my own thing and working on myself. It's all I can do right now. To be honest, I am not angry anymore. I am sad that this is happening but I truly have no anger towards her.

P
PEW1974 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Well I am getting ready to go out and watch an old friend and his band. Should be a great time. My W made sure I ate something because of will be drinking a little. I plan on only having a few beers and just enjoying al my friends company. Trying to stay positive and get my mind off things at least for a few hours.

P
PEW1974 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Last night was good. My W looked a little taken back yesterday when I was getting ready. She asked me a few questions about last night which I kept my answers short and vague. There is such a push and pull going on with her and I'm trying not to get caught up in it. Feeling positive today.

P
PEW1974 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I have a question. Can you buy the Divorce Remedy or the Divorce Busting books in a book store or do you have to tingle them at
Amazon? Also which one would be better to get?

T
T
I understand exactly what you mean. My W went from wanting me completely out of her space the ND. To now emailing me at work, texting and inviting to events. We were even listening to a new CD on her phone the other day. But yet W still wants a DB. At this point we're great friends with sexual benefits. When I go out, I get the same looks and questions from W. Not sure if that is a territorial response or them just being happy that your out of their hair. Really hard to tell sometimes.

MR: 15 T:17
Me: 37 W: 34
S14
BD/PA/EA: 12/2016
L
L
Hi PEW,
I would recommend reading Divorce Busting first. I did them in the reverse order, and they are both good. I don't know about book stores having them, but most big ones will usually order for you. Amazon ships really fast though, usually they will arrive 2-3 days.

M-60 H-51
M-14 years
BD 12/26/16
S 1/1/17

"First the pain, then the rising."
Glennon Doyle Melton

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard