Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
G
G
SBJ, thanks for the inspiration on unconditional love. That means a lot to me. And church? Yes a while ago she stopped going with me and the kids and said she didn't want to go with me any longer. The last two weeks she joined us.

Gordie 40s W 40s M20+ kids
2016 BD W fantasy affair w OM1 I do everything wrong
2017 I start to DB W says TLTL files for D PA w OM2
2018 I do LRT W drops filing and OM2 situation slowly improving
S
SBJ Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thank you Andrew...she still adamantly denies any OM, but I also remember what they say about not believing anything that they say. I am kind of waiting for the OM to jump out of the wings and all of the sudden just be there. I will have to cross that bridge when I come to it.

You are right in saying that my Faith and my friends have been a source of strength to me. None of this has been easy, but it says to keep your eyes on the Lord and pray ceaselessly. By doing that I guess He has helped me cope with this trial. It is definitely not over and I am not totally at peace, but I am trying to rely on the fact that I am not in control over what is happening, but I do have control over myself and my PMA.

I hope things are going well with you.

Me 49 W46
T25 M22
S22 D18 S13
W had EA Apr-Jul 2016
Dropped Bomb 7/9/16
ILYBINILWYA
HER DIVORCE IS FINAL...8/18/17
Dropping the rope to SURVIVE & THRIVE!!!
S
SBJ Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Gordie, I am having to remind myself that He is working on her, even if I cannot see or feel that He is. I can only hope and pray that your W is hearing the truth and is actually fighting the temptations that were drawing her away from you and your M. I feel that that is the number one problem with these MLC'ers. We all have temptations that are thrown in our path throughout our lives...it is how we react to the temptations that makes or breaks us.

I am an imperfect person trying to save my M to the woman that I love. God knows my heart and I know he has a plan for us all...my problem, like most, is I am a wrestler at heart. I give it to God to take care of and then I wrestle it back from him to try and fix myself. The I repeat that cycle. Once I am able to totally give it to Him and not wrestle it away from him then the true healing can begin.

Me 49 W46
T25 M22
S22 D18 S13
W had EA Apr-Jul 2016
Dropped Bomb 7/9/16
ILYBINILWYA
HER DIVORCE IS FINAL...8/18/17
Dropping the rope to SURVIVE & THRIVE!!!
job Offline

Last edited by job; 04/12/17 11:51 AM. Reason: Added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard