Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
D
Originally Posted By: Lex23
She provides fan art images for his public facebook profile. He gets free art to post up for his fans and she gets exposure/promotion for her skills.

Thankfully, she doesn't do celebrity bobbleheads. wink

G
G
Hmmmmmm.......

He wants nothing to do with her, however, she is holding onto some sort of fantasy with him. You can say it is no harm, but that might inhibit her to not get back in the M mentally and emotionally and make the changes necessary to have a long fulfilling M.

You want her to be all-in emotionally with you, right?

Just something to think about.

And how much money is the exposure on his facebook page really making her? Enough to keep her having a string attached to her fantasy?

V
V
Originally Posted By: Ginger1
Hmmmmmm.......

He wants nothing to do with her, however, she is holding onto some sort of fantasy with him. You can say it is no harm, but that might inhibit her to not get back in the M mentally and emotionally and make the changes necessary to have a long fulfilling M.

You want her to be all-in emotionally with you, right?

Just something to think about.

And how much money is the exposure on his facebook page really making her? Enough to keep her having a string attached to her fantasy?

I agree. As long as maintains some contact it stays in her head and creates a barrier between her and you. My W had an infatuation with OM, which wasn't returned because he had a GF. She would try to create opportunities to see him regardless. After carrying on like that for awhile, I realized her pursuit of him remained a barrier to our reconciliation. She tried to arrange her job to see him more, which became a big fight between us. I also declared that he's not invited to our house for an social events we host even though he is in our social circle.

I think it is better to stop all the communications.

------------------
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard