Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
K
Kyh Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Thanks Hawho, it's so hard seeing them struggle.

D wet the bed last night, I can't help but think it's related. We've never had that problem before. She was crying a lot this morning and was really clingy. She told me she didn't want to go to school. I gave her lots of hugs. After I took them to school she came back to my car before going in and asked for another.

W picked them up and stopped by to get a couple things. When they came in D was crying. She said it was because W hold them they had to wait a day for the book fair but I know what is at the root of it. I gave her a big hug and she calmed down. Poor girl.

W told me all about the concert she went to yesterday. Last week she told me she was going to be gone for work lol. She also told me she lost her car key there. long story short, someone turned it in, unbelievable. I think it's strange she wants to tell me about her work and share her stories w/me but I guess better me than someone else. I see she's out of it by her stories. I've also noticed lately she will get short or mad then be nice when I don't respond or play into it.

Going to have to keep myself busy the rest of the week, I hate not having my kids.

B
B
{{{{{kyh}}}}}
I'm so sorry you are all going thru this. Just remain consistent, so your kids know they can count on you. and come here because you know you can count on us xoxoxo

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
B
B
p.s. now would be a good time to do some GAL activities like calling a friend to go have dinner, or hike or watch a game (heck basketball and hockey playoffs or yay baseball!).

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

A box full of darkness.
~ Mary Oliver
K
Kyh Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I've been getting a ton of hockey in, It's the only sport I watch and the kids and I love going to games. Avs were terrible this year tho.

I was cleaning up the yard tonight and cutting wood from trimming the trees. Right when I stepped in the garage after finishing the door opened. I had my phone plugged in inside and w had been texting. First two were nice and third was PA. She needed some money for the kids. She kept apologizing but I told her not to worry about it and I'd run to the store. She was going to wait for me but said I could go w/them to the school so I had her take me to the store first. She talked to me the whole time about work. I didn't say a lot but made her laugh w/a couple jokes. We got back to the school too late and D was crying and upset again but didn't interrupt w if she was trying. As soon as I got her calmed down S started, this was about when we were back to my house and in the car in the driveway. every time he'd say what was wrong I'd give a response then he'd be upset about something else. W got really frustrated, clinching her fists and shaking arms. He got better after some calm talking but I could see as long as they were in the driveway it was going to continue (we hear about asd and lacking feeling/emotion but seeing things first hand I often think many times it's opposite, feeling so much they can't process it and then getting upset). I gave the kids hugs and went in. I feel sorry for all three of them. I wonder if it's hitting w at all. Thankfully he sounded much better tonight when I called.

K
Kyh Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Edit -
We got back to the school too late and D was crying and upset again, I was calm and pateient talking w/ her but didn't interrupt w if she was trying.

B
B
oh boy. i feel for you and the kids - wife too. keep being calm and steady xoxoxo
why not ask a buddy or two to come watch a game with you this week while the kids are with w???

{{{{{Kyh}}}}}

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

A box full of darkness.
~ Mary Oliver
B
B